No matter the outcome that Point was BS

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Leon grabbing the fence wasn't worthy of a POINT deduction. Usman hasn't done a thing with any of his TDs landed but he gets a point for that. So if he wins a close round it gives him a 10-8. What happened to Herb "don't do that or I will warn you not to do that again" Dean?

Leon grabbing the fence wasn't worthy of a POINT deduction. Usman hasn't done a thing with any of his TDs landed but he gets a point for that. So if he wins a close round it gives him a 10-8. What happened to Herb "don't do that or I will warn you not to do that again" Dean?
Looked completely justified to me.

Fence grab should always dock you a point no warning, I’m good with the decision

It absolutely should be a point deduction, as it prevented him from getting taken down. Herb also should've restarted them in the clinch against the fence. Usman is a notorious fence grabber though so he deserved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back