No matter the outcome that Point was BS

Usman was bad tonight. He had to fully commit to grappling like Merab. Instead just waited too much getting kicked and punched before he did something.

How did you watch that fight and come to the conclusion that Usman didn't wrestle enough?

I don't see how you don't take a point for that.
If you don't it's basically giving everyone a free cage grab from now on.

Gifting is a little strong of a word. I had it a draw, but Leon made Usman look very mediocre, hurt him bad with body shots, landed clean shots and stuffed 90% of his TDD. This is far from a robbery/gifting

Usman pre-Tervor was something else

He was winning the last time. Could just be the match up. We'll see how he looks in his next one

Colby and Jorge have done nothing noteworthy in years.

Leon Edwards should tell the UFC to shove those stupid fights.

Some people chase 'money' fights, but Colby and Jorge being popular isn't enough.

Cement your legacy, lad.

Take some real fights against real challengers, not guys who win a fight every second Christmas.

NO TO COLBY.
NO TO JORGE.

Let's move on.

There are times when a fight is so emotional because it's happening in your home town and you get a chance to be a super star, like you are in Hollywood, like Rocky.

What do you think is acceptable in those circumstances. Should we accept that any home cooking judge is acceptable?

This. I’m not even convinced he won round 3.

It was a close round which I think he edged, which unfortunately became a 10-8 due to Leon being an idiot and grabbing the fence lol. The other 4 rounds I have no idea how any can score it for Usman

Shav has no head movement unfortunately. Let him work on that first.

I think Colby vs Leon would be fireworks.

marching forward while glowering aggressively and getting outstruck thankfully isn't worth much by most scoring criterion

He was but this is the worst Usman has looked ever in my opinion.

I only had Usman winning 3rd.
Clear as day!
1, 2, 4, 5 for the guy that would lose badly to Wboy on the feet

Back