No matter what you do, you will NEVER...and I mean EVER, party as hard as we did in the early 2000's

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I mean we didn't even have a reason for this shit. Like, at all. We just did it because fuck you and shit man

I mean we didn't even have a reason for this shit. Like, at all. We just did it because fuck you and shit man

<JagsKiddingMe>
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Would you let a bull rip your scrotum apart simply because it's funny?! NO!!!! NOBODY Will EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN! mainly because it's stupid but man it is funny as FUCK

Some men actually pay bulls to do that to their wives. {<doc}{<jordan}

But for real, it's gonna be a LONG time, if ever in our lifetimes, we ever see anything like what the jackass/cky crew brought us. I mean think about it. That really was a cultural phenomenon

The way we look at Harry Houdini now is the way people 100 years from now will regard the Jackass people

Because nobody in their right minds will ever even attempt this shit again. Because it's really stupid. But fuck man, it IS pretty amazing

100% Agree.

Also sad I will never do Acid again.!!!! fackk

Ask yourselves this: do you see millennial fucktards even attempting shit like this?

They do all kinds of shit like that on YouTube

Early 2000’s moron culture was definitely something special though, I loved Bam’s fictional movie

Any holy shit you guys, the seventies.

I did grow up with all the Jackass stuff as a teenager. It was more than a little influential. There just wasn't the content out then that there is now. I think that did a lot to why it was so mainstream then. I still have Andrew W.K. on my Spotify with We Want Fun and She is Beautiful. I wasn't hardcore into that scene or anything, but when we were 16 we did stupid shit like Extreme Scootin with those stupid razor scooters. Like riding it off of my buddy's shed into a hockey bag full of stupid shit like pots and pans. Crazy memories. Definitely feel that the internet has disconnected people a lot with how we interact now. It's just different.

Back