No MMA fighter will ever beat Jon Jones, greatest of all time

in a perfect world, any thread mentioning 'GOAT' would be an instaban.

Jones is the most freakish and physically gifted MMA fighter of all time, this cannot be disputed

Jones is an A level athlete from an A level family of athletes

Jones has never knowingly taken PEDs, picograms prove this, he’s never tested positive for anything other than picograms

Jones haters will obviously infiltrate this thread and call me names, that’s ok, just don’t mention Matt Hamill

Keep hating you haters, all of us Bones Jones fans know it makes him even better, even more dangerous, you haters fuel him to be even greater than he already is

When he retires undefeated I will bump this thread I promise you

Peace
Your an idiot

Never say never. I am a big Jones fan, but NOBODY is invincible.

Jones is the most freakish and physically gifted MMA fighter of all time, this cannot be disputed

Jones has never knowingly taken PEDs, picograms prove this, he’s never tested positive for anything other than picograms

Jones haters will obviously infiltrate this thread and call me names, that’s ok, just don’t mention Matt Hamill

Keep hating you haters, all of us Bones Jones fans know it makes him even better, even more dangerous, you haters fuel him to be even greater than he already is

Peace

I'm a Jones super fan but in all seriousness hubris is never a good idea. With Smith was super super confident but lots of those other guys are going to be real challenges. Jones is almost 32 now, he's going to start facing younger fighters and better athletes than his own generation. LHW's in 2019 are considerably larger than they were in 2009. I'm not even sure we'll get to the 10 year anniversary of the Shogun fight without him losing. Some might see Santos, Reyes, Walker, Rakic, Krylov and Rockhold as a weak lineup of ass to whup but it's not, those are a tough group of guys.

Peace
He is a HW who fights LHWs and MWs. Move up to HW like Fedor, Wanderlei Silva, Randy Couture Etc... If he wins one fight there, maybe consider him in the aforementioned's league.

In the post fight interview...he didn't seemed too thrilled to fight Thiago Santos next.

You would think he'd just go for takedowns or something... but nope, he didn't look like he liked the news that Dana said Thiago should be next.

Back