Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V8 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD

Noticing you pumping out more random shoops in random threads. Awesome stuff, glad to see you enter brother! Same with @SenorFranko a beast of volume and quality on the shoop scene.

Awesome to have you both in!

That's very kind of you to say, it's much appreciated.
Honestly bro, I've been a fanboy for so long it's an honour to be shooping alongside you gize.

@Reach4theSky you're smashing it bro. Can't wait to see your competition entry
<{1-2}>

Thanks for s igning up brah. #12

12 donuts
assorted-dozen-cake-donuts.jpg

12 monkeys
d1fa0de2-151e-4f6f-a704-447e9dc5394c.jpg

Love me some Beatles!

Sweet Mother of everythingsSacred! It's without words......beyond meaning......a symbol of hope and prestige above all else. It is the Ark of the Shadenant.

And I would like a chance to win it lol. Huge props for making that @Draxton, that's badass.
I can’t take all the credit. I printed it but @dindonker made the virtual sculpture.

Thanks for signing up Champ Champ!! Hope you can pull of the three-pete!!

#9.
<DC-Champ>

e7d6ec2979b612c7034ab42cb3681cc3.jpg
As the only Sherdogger who'z entered every contest for as many years consecutively as I have... that awarded me "auto first spot credz" in teh sign up list (after @Clippy fooked with me about being higher in teh Queue than I waz & so I declared my status to be set up on "auto first...") ...

I'd like to relinquish that right in this case to give @Natural Order the first & top spot for his outstanding real shit he'z been pulling off. It just doesn't feel right having @Natural Order lower on teh sign up list than me.

6ac9f7711d162dd28ba6c4fe0a9a4e2faafc24e5.jpg

He smoked my ass more than once... so Put Brother Order on teh top of the list.... But just make sure I end up higher than Clippy... lol....

He more people should sign up. You will have a chance of winning the Shad Trophy.

upload_2022-5-28_6-52-30-jpeg.925432

He'z not fooking around. He haz teh quipment to make this.

...and I want that motheh fookeh!!!

kxmCllN.gif

Now I'm gonna have to watch that movie 'Rogue One'. I think I have it downloaded somewhere on a hard-drive but never quite got round to watching it. Thanks for the recc brotha...

Please schedule a time where you can first watch Rogue One... & then immediately follow it up with "A New Hope."

I had seen "A New Hope" dozenz of timez... but after watching its criticallly agreed upon great prequel... (that endz just minutes from teh start of the original Star Wars) I was pleasently surprised that this movie I've been watching since the early 80's now seemed like an entirely different movie.

Anywayz... I'm not trying to start a SW's discussion here... I'm just trying to enhance your experience in viewing Rogue One for the first time. I did it exactly the way I said, & now years later... I'm sooo glad I did follow it up wit teh original.

HOT TIP OF TEH DAY!!!!

Last edited:
As the only Sherdogger who'z entered every contest for as many years consecutively as I have... that awarded me "auto first spot credz" in teh sign up list (after @Clippy fooked with me about being higher in teh Queue than I waz & so I declared my status to be set up on "auto first...") ...

I'd like to relinquish that right in this case to give @Natural Order the first & top spot for his outstanding real shit he'z been pulling off. It just doesn't feel right having @Natural Order lower on teh sign up list than me.

6ac9f7711d162dd28ba6c4fe0a9a4e2faafc24e5.jpg

He smoked my ass more than once... so Put Brother Order on teh top of the list.... But just make sure I end up higher than Clippy... lol....

He'z not fooking around. He haz teh quipment to make this.

...and I want that motheh fookeh!!!

kxmCllN.gif

Please schedule a time where you can first watch Rogue One... & then immediately follow it up with "A New Hope."

I had seen "A New Hope" dozenz of timez... but after watching its criticallly agreed upon great prequel... (that endz just minutes from teh start of the original Star Wars) I was pleasently surprised that this movie I've been watching since the early 80's now seemed like an entirely different movie.

Anywayz... I'm not trying to start a SW's discussion here... I'm just trying to enhance your experience in viewing Rogue One for the first time. I did it exactly the way I said, & now years later... I'm sooo glad I did follow it up wit teh original.

HOT TIP OF TEH DAY!!!!

You're a gentleman and a scholar good sir! Good luck!

Back