Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB

Astros (-200) risk: 2u

NBA

Wizards aren't a good road team. I think they've had terrible success in Boston as well. I picked them as the dark horse of the East and I think the series odds are on point, but I think that them winning in 6 or 7 games is the most likely. Ill pass on the series price now in hopes of getting a better price if they happen to lose game 1, but for now..

Wizards win series 4-2 (+444) for 0.3u
Wizards win series 4-3 (+965) for 0.3u

Live bet Celtics +175 for 0.5u

Washington has a major drop out when Wall and Beal come out.

Took wiz ml and celtics ml for 1u each.

Umm...what?

giphy.gif

Hoffenheim - Eintracht Frankfurt

Hoffenheim to win >> odds 1.55 / -182

Hoffenheim are undefeated at home, they have won their last 8 games at home and they are playing to get the 3rd place that secures a Champions League spot. They are a very good offensive team

Eintracht Frankfurt aren't good on the road, they have lost 6 of their last 7 games on the road, plus they are missing some important players.

Ez win
Hoffenheim 1-0 Eintracht

Threw a very small dart on a parlay of Wizards win 1H But Lose Game and Clippers win by 3-6 at +2800ish. Halfway there, haha

Red Sox (-117) for 1.17u

Going against you here. Just .7u for me on the Cubs at +107. I like how Hendricks threw the ball his last time out, looked like he had the late movement that he had last year when he was so good.

That said Rodriguez pitched well his last time out too for Boston. Coin toss game imo and I want action tonight so will roll with the dog...

Going against you here. Just .7u for me on the Cubs at +107. I like how Hendricks threw the ball his last time out, looked like he had the late movement that he had last year when he was so good.

That said Rodriguez pitched well his last time out too for Boston. Coin toss game imo and I want action tonight so will roll with the dog...
No question there's a big pitching (and bullpen) advantage for the Cubs. I might even hedge to save my ass if the Red Sox get an early lead because their BP has been prettttttttttty unreliable outside of the closer. IDK, something about this game just screamed trap to me. You're probably on the right side. Kinda wish I had only gone in for 0.5 unit but whatever. BOL

No question there's a big pitching (and bullpen) advantage for the Cubs. I might even hedge to save my ass if the Red Sox get an early lead because their BP has been prettttttttttty unreliable outside of the closer. IDK, something about this game just screamed trap to me. You're probably on the right side. Kinda wish I had only gone in for 0.5 unit but whatever. BOL

I did hit the Moreland vs Heyward prop (H+R+RBI). Moreland -150. Heyward vs a tough lefty like Rodriguez? Pretty good chance he goes ofer imo. And Moreland has been a doubles machine this year and is facing a righty in Hendricks. Did 1.5u on that.

Red Sox (-117) for 1.17u
Winner winner. I am now +61.89u across the three sports that I am currently betting (MMA, NBA, MLB). Really wanna try to get as close to 100u as I can before I start school at the end of July

Winner winner. I am now +61.89u across the three sports that I am currently betting (MMA, NBA, MLB). Really wanna try to get as close to 100u as I can before I start school at the end of July
Who did you have, Clippers or Jazz winning?

Who did you have, Clippers or Jazz winning?
I was originally heavy on Clippers but I hedged out when they were up 2-1, Blake got hurt, and Gobert was making his comeback. I think I profited like half a unit after the hedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back