Klagenfurt DC 5 units at 1.72

Lithuania A
Jonava 5 units at 9.5
Jonova DC 5 units at 3.75

Cyprus Division 1
Appalon DC 5 units at 1.57

MLB Playoffs

Astros ML 1u @ -102.

Essentially must win game for the Astros, they need to take 1 game in LA to have a chance in winning this series. Taking Justin Verlander over Rich Hill, Verlander has been the most dominant pitcher in the playoffs this season. It should be a close game. Under 7.5 is a good line too but juiced @ -130.

I think AJ Hinch made a mistake going with Keuchel over Verlander in Game 1, Kershaw was lights out and Keuchel was okay.

MLB Playoffs

Astros ML 1u @ -102.

Essentially must win game for the Astros, they need to take 1 game in LA to have a chance in winning this series. Taking Justin Verlander over Rich Hill, Verlander has been the most dominant pitcher in the playoffs this season. It should be a close game. Under 7.5 is a good line too but juiced @ -130.

I think AJ Hinch made a mistake going with Keuchel over Verlander in Game 1, Kershaw was lights out and Keuchel was okay.
i never really understood the logic of playing your best pitcher versus theirs, especially when they have the best pitcher in the league. idk, id rather throw someone like musgrove in there for game 1 against kershaw then roll out keuchel and verlander for games 2 and 3. game 1 isnt a must win for the astros, obvious, i just think they have a much better chance at the series if they staggered their pitching rotation like that

i never really understood the logic of playing your best pitcher versus theirs, especially when they have the best pitcher in the league. idk, id rather throw someone like musgrove in there for game 1 against kershaw then roll out keuchel and verlander for games 2 and 3. game 1 isnt a must win for the astros, obvious, i just think they have a much better chance at the series if they staggered their pitching rotation like that

I was thinking the same thing today

I guess it’s the huge amount of momentum the Astros would get if they beat Kershaw and took game one.

That’s just how they match them up. Your best pitcher against my best pitcher. Always trying to win. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow

They were probably thinking like I was. They didn’t approach the game thinking they would be facing prime Kershaw. They figured there was a good chance he would make a few mistakes and wouldn’t last 7 innings

they may use him for game four or even in a relief role. he hasnt pitched a lot this year so maybe they are keeping their options open if there is a game seven

I was thinking the same thing today

I guess it’s the huge amount of momentum the Astros would get if they beat Kershaw and took game one.

That’s just how they match them up. Your best pitcher against my best pitcher. Always trying to win. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow

They were probably thinking like I was. They didn’t approach the game thinking they would be facing prime Kershaw. They figured there was a good chance he would make a few mistakes and wouldn’t last 7 innings
i mean, sometimes you just have to be smart about it. if we look at the probables for games 1, 2, 3, and 4

keuchel versus kershaw
verlander versus hill
mccullers versus darvish
morton versus wood

im pretty sure the dodgers are favorites in 3/4 of those games.
but if you stagger it a bit and make it...

mccullers versus kershaw
keuchel versus hill
verlander versus darvish
morton versus wood

the astros are probably favorites in games 2 and 3 and they have a chance at being 2-1 going into game 4 with all the pressure on the dodgers to win

NBA

Miami Heat +3
Philadelphia 76ers +3 (already started, oops)
Utah Jazz -7.5
half a unit each

MLB
Houston Astros -1.5 (+160)
half a unit

1u NBA teaser

OKC/Pacers over 212
Wizards -1.5

1u NBA teaser

OKC/Pacers over 212
Wizards -1.5
Maybe helpful advice- I've heard from pretty respectable people that teasers in bball and college football are a waste. Not worth it as covering the spread happens by larger margins. NFL is the only sport where it's actually worth the trouble

Huge win last night for Houston. They let everyone in la know how good they are.

Game 3 Houston ml -107

friskyyyy

1.5u tor -150
1.23u edm -123
1.25u anh +120

was away from computer so i couldnt post pre game but i have dolphins +3. ill live bet them at +7 or better if the opportunity presents itself. 0.5u initially, will prob go as high as 1 more unit live if i can get +7

the dolphins need to do hurryup offense

if it fails no problem because they are not going to score otherwise

its really easy if you think about it, dont know why their offfense coordinator doesnt understand

staring at the clipboard and scratching your head is not going to do shit at this point

cant even run the hurry up correctly

hike the fuken ball

horrible

MLB Playoffs

Game 3

Taking Dodgers ML 1u @ +117

Astros should have some momentum but I'm taking Darvish over McCullers. Darvish has had success pitching against the Astros when with the Texas Rangers, I think he only had one bad game out of 4 or 5 games in the past two years. Darvish has always had really good stuff and would pitch amazing games but then have one bad inning when with the Rangers. I also think the Dodgers hitters will be more disciplined and not chase as many pitches out of the zone like the Yankees did against McCullers.

I had money on the Astros in Game 2 and Verlander pitched amazing and only gave up two hits but still trailed 3-1 until the late game heroics in the 8th and 9th inning by the Astros. If McCullers pitches an average game, the Dodgers most likely win. I don't fault people for taking the Astros in Game 3 especially being at home but I see Darvish outpitching McCullers and highly unlikely Dodgers bullpen blows the lead if Dodgers are ahead again.

Last edited:
MLB Playoffs

Game 3

Taking Dodgers ML 1u @ +117

Astros should have some momentum but I'm taking Darvish over McCullers. Darvish has had success pitching against the Astros when with the Texas Rangers, I think he only had one bad game out of 4 or 5 games in the past two years. Darvish has always had really good stuff and would pitch amazing games but then have one bad inning when with the Rangers. I also think the Dodgers hitters will be more disciplined and not chase as many pitches out of the zone like the Yankees did against McCullers.

I had money on the Astros in Game 2 and Verlander pitched amazing and only gave up two hits but still trailed 3-1 until the late game heroics in the 8th and 9th inning by the Astros. If McCullers pitches an average game, the Dodgers most likely win. I don't fault people for taking the Astros in Game 3 especially being at home but I see Darvish outpitching McCullers and highly unlikely Dodgers bullpen blows the lead if Dodgers are ahead again.

McCullers showed me something out of the pen vs the yanks. He wanted the ball and he was still fired up after the game ended.

Darvish has a 3.44 era vs Houston

A lot of money came in on Houston today

Last edited:
Personally I decided to take a few days off from betting and just enjoy watching MLB. Also I've been learning some new betting sites from this list http://www.best-bookmakers.com/ that offer a welcome bonus to their new customer as an incentive to open up an account.
Keep in mind that these bonuses aren’t free money. You have to deposit a multiplier before you can cash out that money. Usually the multiplier is anywhere from 9-13x the deposit or bonus.

Houston jumped out early which allowed me to hedge my bet with dodgers ml being around +600.

Love when that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back