None of my white friends can handle spicy food

i think 'handling' spicy food is more about being exposed to it often and as a child than it is about genetics.

its not like thai kids are enjoyin their dishes spiked with chili peppers at 5 years old. they just slowly get exposed to it because of how common it is throughout their cuisine and many end up growing to like it.

im sure there are some genetics involved, but i would guess it's effects are much smaller than simply repeat exposure at youth

White guy checking in and I absolutely have no tolerance for spicy food anymore.

I used to be able to do stuff like "hot wings" no problem. Never really suicide though.

When we had kids we stopped cooking with spices. Now I have zero tolerance built up and I am the guy that finds some mild salsa's hot.

God I turned into a wimp.

this is a racist statement. are you implying that all white people cant stand the heat?? that's it we should do away with all spices in this country starting now.

I can eat fucking anything hot or spicy. Louisiana has corrupted my taste buds.

I once ate a whole scotch bonnet, straight-up, and it sent me on a trip. Some other kid ate a tiny piece with a few seeds on it, and got sent to the hospital. Not because of the pepper, but because he broke his leg.

Still a pussy tho.

I'm white and have eatn a Carolina reaper but I'm not your friend... So what...

My Dad's white and he can handle spicy food. He's one of them assholes who likes complaining at restaurants. He got invited to dinner by some real Mexican people once and I've never seen him happier than when he was telling them their shit wasn't spicy enough

Should get him some Thai friends

I'm white and I love spicy foods. I actually grow my own ghost peppers and have a recipe for homemade ghost pepper hot wings. They're kind of a staple for me during the fall when football is on.

I'm white and I love spicy foods. I actually grow my own ghost peppers and have a recipe for homemade ghost pepper hot wings. They're kind of a staple for me during the fall when football is on.

I refuse to believe you are white, sir. I refuse!

My fav snacks is Doritos & Doritos dip + extra spicy hot sauce added. They are the bomb

Well in Europe they pretty much never eat spicy food, save a few dishes from Italy or Portugal.

White people eating spicy food is widely a North American thing.

I know that curry + coffee gives me the shits for example.

incorrect on many levels.

I say this in every food thread. I eat it all, I do not respect picky eaters. I enjoy the burn. I can eat peppers whole.

The one thing I hate is when you've been cutting peppers and you take a piss, then your dicks on fire. That sucks

Nobody gives a sh1t about your respect, though.

Because all your friends are pussies. Poor attempt at race baiting.
Lol I was going to day this. Man I love I love spicy Indian and Thai. The more my eyes water, the better.

OP is just mad that his white friends don't have to work alongside him in the silver mines.

I know a white guy who cannibalized that scofield guy

You know how they judge spice by scofields

He ate him alive

Only sweat a bit

You'll always be an old black man with a goatee to me

Well in Europe they pretty much never eat spicy food, save a few dishes from Italy or Portugal.

White people eating spicy food is widely a North American thing.

I know that curry + coffee gives me the shits for example.

The Dutch love spicy food. Mostly due to all the Indonesian influences in our cuisine. We add sambal to a lot of dishes.

You'll always be an old black man with a goatee to me
iron-man-2-movie-image-samuel-l-jackson-01.jpg

Back