• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

North Korea calls new movie "The Interview" an "act of war (Sony cancels release)"

i think that would have been a better movie. i'm sending the script to sony right now, they can still come out on top here!

we'll see your hacked emails to them by Wednesday lol

Between this crap and them continually ruining spider-man, Sony should just dissolve it's movie business

how pissed would you be if you died because of something James Franco did?

i dont get it, why does the US government needs to do damage control on a movie that is sided with government interest, since the good ol' USA government has sanctioned and made sure everyone hates North Korea, NK is the bad guy we get it, its on video games, and on that stupid ass movie Red Dawn, and now all of the sudden Team Obama wants to avoid a diplomatic conflict? GTFO with that shit, the fuck is going on here man, it doesnt even make sense

Gonna watch it in one of the few theaters in LA. Wish me luck, I might get North Korea'd, ya never know.

I just got a Apple TV for Christmas, I'm going to get the movie on iTunes

Was pretty good, better than expected. Some legit laughs, so 7/10.

7/10 If you like seth rogan movies you will like this.

It was pretty funny. If you like stoner comedy it's pretty decent

Dislike both actors so I never planned on watching it. I will admit, though, that I almost fell for this publicity stunt.

So there is no place in the world you can escape from shitty hollywood movies. Kinda ironic. Sort of a form of dictatorship as well.
WTF are you talking about? This movie is freaking hilarious. Franco is just firing on all cylinders, lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back