North Korea calls new movie "The Interview" an "act of war (Sony cancels release)"

North Korea is Peanut butter and jealous

giphy.gif

They hate us cause they ain't us.

You're the one proved too imbecilic and gullible to comprehend the speculative nature of article you posted on this in the War Room as if it were incontrovertible fact. I actually had to edit your thread title because you proved so gullible.

Americans are smarter than you. Thanks for the fool's advice, but we'll continue doing better than you by doing things our way.

Have you even stopped to consider the implications of what you're opining here? The first, I suppose, is that the American people are being bamboozled into believing that Kim Jong Un and his cabal controlling North Korea are evil (when, in fact, they are misunderstood good guys?). Second, that the USA is doing this because they have an interest in Sony's profits? Third, that the government/media is wagging the dog in order to mobilize them to...what major offensive or fresh round of sanctions have we levied, here?

Do you guys actually think shit out, or do you like to just say shit and feel superior when you've demonstrated no critical reasoning ability whatsoever?

Youre a monster.

First scene stole the show. The rest was I-Spy with less of the funnies. Not terrible though.

In totalitarian states, public opinion has no meaning and polls are pointless. An opinion issued by the state run news counts as North Korea's opinion.

You disagree with the offical state posiion in that country and it's concentration camp for 3 generations of your family.

You're the one proved too imbecilic and gullible to comprehend the speculative nature of article you posted on this in the War Room as if it were incontrovertible fact. I actually had to edit your thread title because you proved so gullible.

Americans are smarter than you. Thanks for the fool's advice, but we'll continue doing better than you by doing things our way.

Have you even stopped to consider the implications of what you're opining here? The first, I suppose, is that the American people are being bamboozled into believing that Kim Jong Un and his cabal controlling North Korea are evil (when, in fact, they are misunderstood good guys?). Second, that the USA is doing this because they have an interest in Sony's profits? Third, that the government/media is wagging the dog in order to mobilize them to...what major offensive or fresh round of sanctions have we levied, here?

Do you guys actually think shit out, or do you like to just say shit and feel superior when you've demonstrated no critical reasoning ability whatsoever?

Hot fury

Do you look like this guy? That's the vibe I'm getting.

Atheism-Debate-Me.jpg

age him by 30 years and put a guitar in his hands and it's actually pretty accurate.

Also, after browsing his online profiles I have come to the conclusion that this is a harrowing look into his personal life

67834-Nostalgia-Chick-yogurt-gif-Lin-uoLT.gif

QgJUL.gif

Merry Christmas, Celtic *********.
Don't let the ***** hit you on the ass on the way out and congratulations for failing at both real life, as well as online as well.
That takes a special kind of winner.

This. I lost faith in my countrymen a while back. Now I just watch in amusement as they dance to whatever tune is playing on TV.
nothing gets by you
Is the moon an alien spacecraft? Sounds crazy? consider the following:

1 The moon is older than the earth. So the theory that the moon began as a broken piece off of the earth doesn

Was he a good xmas dinner, Madmick?
original.gif

age him by 30 years and put a guitar in his hands and it's actually pretty accurate.

Also, after browsing his online profiles I have come to the conclusion that this is a harrowing look into his personal life

67834-Nostalgia-Chick-yogurt-gif-Lin-uoLT.gif

QgJUL.gif

Merry Christmas, Celtic *********.
Don't let the ***** hit you on the ass on the way out and congratulations for failing at both real life, as well as online as well.
That takes a special kind of winner.
4089272_o.gif

2 thumbs up from Jong Un and Putin the new Siskel and Ebert of western movie evaluation. :icon_chee Load all tech with Katy Perry vibes for maximum output and destruction of dictatorship.

See what happens when people are faced with the task of doing little bit of research and engaging in logical thought, rather than blindly following government propaganda.

They engage in personal attacks and celebrate their ignorance with each other.

Hollywood is completely merged with the military industrial complex. The makers of The Interview consulted with the State Department and Bruce Bennett at the Rand Corporation and got the green light from the State Department to do a movie graphically displaying the assassination of a country's leader. Bruce Bennett's clearly stated goal is to get someone to assassinate the leader of North Korea. He and Rogen, Goldberg et al. believed they could promote this idea through a Hollywood movie. Michael Lynton, CEO of Sony Entertainment, sits on the board of Rand Corporation.

You would think the same people who were duped with stories of WMDs and yellow cake would exercise a little bit of due diligence when presented with new stories about countries on the hit list. Nope. Never underestimate the power of propaganda, and never overestimate the intelligence of the average American.

I came in to say that this movie was pretty funny.

Also, Madmick wins at being a flag waving patriot ;). nuff said

Thought it was pretty funny. I like Rogen and Franco though.

.........................if only Dennis Rodman could have made a special guest appearance. Jong Un approved no doubt. :icon_lol:

Back