• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

North Korea calls new movie "The Interview" an "act of war (Sony cancels release)"

The local theater that served alcohol and food has a supreme leader Rita special with the movie today.

I thought movie was going to be crap but actually not that bad. Perfect actor for Kim lol

Just seen this:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/19/politics/mccain-cyber-security-hearing/index.html?hpt=po_c2

"This is the greatest blow to free speech that I've seen in my lifetime probably," McCain said Friday on Arizona radio station KFYI 550's "The Mike Broomhead Show." "We have to respond in kind. We have lots of capability in cyber and we ought to start cranking that up."

Jesus fucking Christ, McCain. The greatest blow to free speech in your lifetime?

You can tell he's a real techie when he says "We have lots of capability in cyber and we ought to start cranking that up."

That's almost as bad as when Alaskan senator Ted Stevens said the following about the internet:

WTF are you talking about? This movie is freaking hilarious. Franco is just firing on all cylinders, lately.

Not that I have rented the film but responses have been generally good for the picture. Not sure if I will rent it but 6 bucks seems pretty good. I wonder what Sony will make from the picture I hear that theaters who decided to go ahead and show it are packed. People in LA apparently there are lines resembling the first Star Wars?

http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/25/media/the-interview-box-office/

Looking at the responses here just points out what idiotic, retarded, gullible rubes most Americans are. They swallow the narrative given to them by their government without question. In spite of the history of lies, they just believe everything they are told like good little robots.
Now go watch your stupid movie. It's your patriotic duty.

Looking at the responses here just points out what idiotic, retarded, gullible rubes most Americans are. They swallow the narrative given to them by their government without question. In spite of the history of lies, they just believe everything they are told like good little robots.

how cute.

You sound like a blast at family get togethers...

lmao holy shit calm down little girl

This guy is operating with, clearly, less than one cylinder.

This. I lost faith in my countrymen a while back. Now I just watch in amusement as they dance to whatever tune is playing on TV.

The Interview has a 9.1/10 rating on imdb right now from over 57,500 votes. No way it's that good.

This. I lost faith in my countrymen awhile back. Now I just watch in amusement as they dance to whatever tune is playing on TV.

Oh c'mon.
I'm all for a little ol'fashioned murica bashing every now and then. But this is getting ridiculous.

The Interview has a 9.1/10 rating on imdb right now from over 57,500 votes. No way it's that good.

If this whole deal has been a marketing stunt, then the people behind it need some kind of Nobel prize or something.

The most upvoted review on the movie btw:
The movie was hands down the best cinematic experience I have ever had. It was a sophisticated roller coaster of emotion that flung and looped the the center of my being to places I have never been. It has romance,it has action, and such a splendor of visual effects that that I literally wept. To put it in perspective I love this movie like I love my wife, except I'd save this movie from a fire. Before I saw this movie I had cancer, saw the movie, no cancer. The movie was so fantastic that time actually stopped. It has a run time of zero minutes because the creative genius behind it was so great that the the fabric of time was effectively torn. This rivals the birth of Christ and I highly recommend this film.

People are obviously getting behind it in full force because of the controversy.
It's a bit like the Muhammed drawings. I didn't think they were even remotely funny or clever, but it became a matter of principle to support them.

Growl. Just got a ps4 for Christmas and can't connect to PSN because of another attack. North Korea, grumble.

Do you look like this guy? That's the vibe I'm getting.

Atheism-Debate-Me.jpg

You're the one proved too imbecilic and gullible to comprehend the speculative nature of article you posted on this in the War Room as if it were incontrovertible fact. I actually had to edit your thread title because you proved so gullible.

Americans are smarter than you. Thanks for the fool's advice, but we'll continue doing better than you by doing things our way.
This. I lost faith in my countrymen a while back. Now I just watch in amusement as they dance to whatever tune is playing on TV.
Have you even stopped to consider the implications of what you're opining here? The first, I suppose, is that the American people are being bamboozled into believing that Kim Jong Un and his cabal controlling North Korea are evil (when, in fact, they are misunderstood good guys?). Second, that the USA is doing this because they have an interest in Sony's profits? Third, that the government/media is wagging the dog in order to mobilize them to...what major offensive or fresh round of sanctions have we levied, here?

Do you guys actually think shit out, or do you like to just say shit and feel superior when you've demonstrated no critical reasoning ability whatsoever?

The first, I suppose, is that the American people are being bamboozled into believing that Kim Jong Un and his cabal controlling North Korea are evil (when, in fact, they are misunderstood good guys?). Second, that the USA is doing this because they have an interest in Sony's profits? Third, that the government/media is wagging the dog in order to mobilize them to...what major offensive or fresh round of sanctions have we levied, here?

Do you guys actually think shit out, or do you like to just say shit and feel superior when you've demonstrated no critical reasoning ability whatsoever?

Lol.

Did you enjoy tearing that strawman down?

Back