Not all heroes wear capes

Was fully expecting that guy to get punched out

Alright, settle down. Teachers and faculty do exactly what he did all the time whenever a fight breaks out in or around the school.

The kids aren't taking his speech to heart and if they really wanted to fight or if they get enough peer pressure, those two will be fighting again at a later time.
Teachers are expected to, it's what they're paid for and it's their work environment, there's an obligation there. This is a guy on the street, he went out of his way to make a difference. You can belittle it and shit on it all you want, it doesn't diminish it any to me.

Teachers are expected to, it's what they're paid for and it's their work environment, there's an obligation there. This is a guy on the street, he went out of his way to make a difference. You can belittle it and shit on it all you want, it doesn't diminish it any to me.
I know you really, really want this to be some feel-good "mystical dude comes out of nowhere to change the lives of troubled teens" story.

But in reality, it's a dude who walked up to two kids, who were already done fighting, to deliver a speech neither of them took to heart.

Not that I don't appreciate good teachers. It's technically what I'm going to school to be currently.

Kid in grey got saved from an ass whooping. Wrestling wins fights.

Back