Not gonna lie, I think Nate Diaz smashes Tony Ferguson on the feet

Lee dropped him aswell

Wow, a whole other one.

What's your point?

Fact remains claiming Tony gets dropped by everyone is bs.

Nate likely wouldn't be the one to end his streak.

Wow, a whole other one.

What's your point?

Fact remains claiming Tony gets dropped by everyone is bs.

Nate likely wouldn't be the one to end his streak.
I just made a correction
Lee may have actually dropped him twice
MJ did aswell
I never said he gets dropped every fight

I just made a correction
Lee may have actually dropped him twice
MJ did aswell
I never said he gets dropped every fight

K.

Now I know who to go to in future for useless information I didn't ask for.

Cheers yellow belt

Nate is the most underrated fighter on the lightweight roster, and it's because he doesn't fight often. He would be a top 5 and has been top 5 in the past. Losing to the LW GOAT Bendo doesn't make you a gatekeeper.
Losing almost every big fight he has ever had makes him a gatekeeper

K.

Now I know who to go to in future for useless information I didn't ask for.

Cheers yellow belt
You were posting the people Ferguson got dropped by yet didn’t mention lee
I corrected you
You’re welcome

Maybe.

Tonys leg kicks are brutal.

Nate would box him up otherwise.

It's a fight I would like to see.
I bet the scrambles would be amazing.

its good for him if he's that good in the gym. He's not that good in the cage when he's facing other fighters, his 19-11 record will show you that. If you want to breakdown who he lost to, look at who he's beat. He's not fighting the cream of the crop bud.

And he gets praise from people he TRAINS with. Imagine a world in which training partners hype up their boys. Crazy huh
Like I said, What you're doing Is a cop out.

You aren't actually analyzing things. I am.

Bringing up fights from 5 years ago only serves to muddy the waters. Fighters evolve.

May as well just be a fightfinder analyst, but I know you're better than that. This is one particular area you hold a lot of bias though.

Like I said, What you're doing Is a cop out.

You aren't actually analyzing things. I am.

Bringing up fights from 5 years ago only serves to muddy the waters. Fighters evolve.

May as well just be a fightfinder analyst, but I know you're better than that. This is one particular area you hold a lot of bias though.

He’s fought who in the last 5 years? The only complete, ELITE fighter he fought was RDA and he got tooled.

Conor is an elite fighter as well, I give Nate the credit for getting that win, but Conor is primarily a boxer.

MJ is a good win, but again, another boxer.

Congrats, Nate is a better boxer now than he was 8 years ago, as he should be, that still doesn’t make him better than Nick was at his peak (Nick outstruck many good strikers himself), nor does it not mean that Nate is a gatekeeper.

You’re literally beaking about how Nate is so great, the dude is 19-11 and has lost to anyone who has been highly ranked (like a top 5 type dude) in the division for his entire career.

He is the actual, literal definition of gatekeeper.

He’s fought who in the last 5 years? The only complete, ELITE fighter he fought was RDA and he got tooled.

Conor is an elite fighter as well, I give Nate the credit for getting that win, but Conor is primarily a boxer.

MJ is a good win, but again, another boxer.

Congrats, Nate is a better boxer now than he was 8 years ago, as he should be, that still doesn’t make him better than Nick was at his peak (Nick outstruck many good strikers himself), nor does it not mean that Nate is a gatekeeper.

You’re literally beaking about how Nate is so great, the dude is 19-11 and has lost to anyone who has been highly ranked (like a top 5 type dude) in the division for his entire career.

He is the actual, literal definition of gatekeeper.
you aren't on my level my friend

with all due respect

you aren't on my level my friend

with all due respect

You can’t prove anything I said to be wrong, so this is what you resort to.

Like I said, Nick > Nate. Nate is a gatekeeper.

But keep praising a 19-11 fighter who is 2-2 in the last 5 years as the most underrated fighter in the UFC.

Lol, he has almost 0 chance to ever be a champion in the division now, when its as stacked as it is. He might beat the Jim Millers of the world, but that doesn’t make him elite.

there is a new forum for Diaz fights, it's called Fantasy Matchup and it's thattaway >>

But keep praising a 19-11 fighter who is 2-2 in the last 5 years as the most underrated fighter in the UFC.

Lol, he has almost 0 chance to ever be a champion in the division now, when its as stacked as it is. He might beat the Jim Millers of the world, but that doesn’t make him elite.
my friend, you didn't respond to a single thing I said in my long breakdowns

You provided no technical analysis

Do you train?

Bro, you have no clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself

You've been WATCHING mma for a long time

but when it comes to actually knowing MMA, you are In over your head here.

There isn't a single legitimate martial arts person In the world who feels the way you feel.

What does that tell you and me?

ONLY people who don't train think the way you think.

Nate folds under pressure,

No one brings pressure like Tony. Would be close fight though as Tony likes to block punches with his face..

Literally

tumblr_ngl37gvLww1u2ragso1_r1_500.gif

He has no answer to extreme pressure fighters like RDA or Tony.

i view this sort of response as a cop out.

fightfinder level analysis does nothing but muddy the waters as to where Nate's current skillset stands In the division

At the end of the day, analyzing his current skillset and how he stylistically matches up against certain opponents today..It paints a very different picture.

Let's put resume aside, he's just as good as Nick. That's the reality.
I love Nate but let's be honest here, he's had 3 fights against 2 opponents in the last 5 years and the last one was 2 years ago so "analyzing his current skill set" isn't really an option.

This would be a great fight but a lot of Nates Boxing skill is a result of pressure and being able to overwhelm his opponent which is unlikely against a guy like Tony.

Tony's striking from a fundamental stand point is terrible but it works because of it's awkwardness and the weird unexpected angles he attacks from. I don't see this fight as a walk in the park for either guy and have a hard time picking a winner with any certainty but gun to my head I think I would have to go with Tony based on consistency.

Diaz fans need to wait another year, when they burn some more money
then they must comeback for weedsake

Back