Nothing likeable about Joanna J besides her fighting ability

Why do I need to like something about a fighter beyond their fighting ability?

132.gif
Lol

No Pole will look at him and think "him being good means I'm a little better because GENETICS" which is the thought process behind this sort of thing.

Many Americans feel superior when other Americans do well, and it doesn't have to do with genetics... it is an illusion fostered by nationalism.

The same is true about Tony Ferguson and other fighters. Who cares? Joanna, Ronda and Paige are constantly getting picked on by mean Sherdog girls.

joanna is a sweet girl behind the scenes

most of her stuff on camera isn't to be taken that seriously.

Agreed. I'm a fan of hers as a fighter but she's probably the p4p cringiest and biggest douche in interviews. "Boogiewoman"....enough said.

You realize that Khalidov is bigger in Poland than Joanna, right? Where he was born is irrelevant, Overeem wasn't born in the Netherlands and Bisping wasn't born in the UK.

If Khalidov was fighting in UFC, all polish fans would support him, that's what matters. He's a polish russian-born fighter, and a very successful one in any way you wanna look at, he's more famous in Poland than Joanna and he's making more money, also has a more accomplished career, thus far.

Yet again irrelevant points, even if true (which I highly doubt they are).

Many Americans feel superior when other Americans do well, and it doesn't have to do with genetics... it is an illusion fostered by nationalism.

You're right, genetics is just the strongest and usually most dangerous excuse for this.
If not genetics then people will find some other way to associate themselves with the success of others.

I wouldn't have a problem with her if she kept tearing gals apart like Esparza and Penne, but point-fighter JJ who doesn't even bruise her opponent is shit

Whatever happen to the Joanna J superstar threads? Sherdoggers was always talking about how cute and sexy she was
Joanna superstar 17.0 : tapped to strikes. Didnt get has much love from her fans

Lulz remember those stupid Joanna J champion threads that cucks like @Eater of Souls and @NinjaNiK would do? Those disappeared in the quickness.

So glad this bitch’s hype train is over.

To their credit both of them stayed loyal to the threads even through the whole TUF thing. I'm talking about the ones from earlier threads that was drool all over her but now hate her ass lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back