Nov.20th Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter PPV

Gamboa was undefeated when he fought Crawford. It doesnt matter how much a guy blows up after weigh in so long as he makes weight legally.

Ive got Crawford STOPPAGE

Got 'emmmmmmm

Crawford impressed. He was setting up that knockdown shot all night. Threw the jab, steps back as Porter lunges in, Porter ducks low to his right and Bud throws the uppercut to the body, where Porter's head ends up.

Crawford haters desperate for ways to disrespect the man after last night.
not at all, he finished brilliantly, and pretty much like i predicted he would.

but to suggest errol spence is afraid of crawford is pathetic.

Fell asleep right before the main event. Can't believe I was able to power through til 6am and then just spaced out lmao.

Crawford haters. Porter was winning Crawford sucks. Also Crawford haters. Porter is washed. Thats why he got kod. Lmao Spence barley won a split decision. Against porter. And Crawford knocked him out into retirement. And yall still wont give Crawford his respect lol. You Crawford fans was all smiles up until that ko. Thinking Porter jad won a decision lmao. Dry them tears up bitchs and enjoy the holidays.

spence is petrified he ran away soon as bud got the stoppage

Nobody talking about this has me CTFU.

Dude never goes to TC fight. TC handily beats Porter after rough first few rounds...then?? Spence nowhere to be found.

Spence couldve made the superfight LAST NIGHT by going into the ring but dude ducked right out.

Spence sweet and weak

Well, it happened, finally. I'll have to watch the fight in full. I'm interested to see the ways that Porter troubled him.

@Hagler What did you think?

Porter just uses roughhouse tactics. Makes every fight ugly. Holding and hitting, forearms, elbows, headbutts. Literally all of that stuff happened last night.

Crawford did eat some shots bc Porter is awkward and reckless but after round 4-5 it was a shutout for TC...not just in terms of rounds but also meaningful work

Crawford haters. Porter was winning Crawford sucks. Also Crawford haters. Porter is washed. Thats why he got kod. Lmao Spence barley won a split decision. Against porter. And Crawford knocked him out into retirement. And yall still wont give Crawford his respect lol. You Crawford fans was all smiles up until that ko. Thinking Porter jad won a decision lmao. Dry them tears up bitchs and enjoy the holidays.

Best part is...Porter says TC best he ever fought

Immediately PBC stans start parroting each other..."he said that to save face", "theyre friends outside the ring", "he was just being nice".

Was the stoppage too soon? Absolutely. Why did it happen? There was 1:26 left in the round and his trainer is his FATHER. You know, someone who gives AF about his health and life. Great stoppage before it got ugly

It was a very entertaining fight. From what I saw, porter was in control for most of it. Was really taking it to him and trying to make it a street fight. I had him ahead before the finish with a few swing rounds.

But as it went on it became clear that porter couldn't stop him or at least drop him. Soon as crawford turned it on he dropped Porter and i figured that was that and it was.

It was a very entertaining fight. From what I saw, porter was in control for most of it. Was really taking it to him and trying to make it a street fight. I had him ahead before the finish with a few swing rounds.

But as it went on it became clear that porter couldn't stop him or at least drop him. Soon as crawford turned it on he dropped Porter and i figured that was that and it was.

he's just a different type of dude

not at all, he finished brilliantly, and pretty much like i predicted he would.

but to suggest errol spence is afraid of crawford is pathetic.
nah he’s terrified of crawford
1, 2 Terence Crawford coming for you...
3, 4 better lock your door

I honestly think TC outpoints Spence in a UD at this point.
spence will be ko # 10 if he gets in the ring with crawford

Back