Now that the dust has settled, who won condit vs diaz

Lol looks we struck another nerve, sherbros. I never disputed the decision. In fact, I agreed with it. Doesn't change the fact it was a dog shit fight.
If you had a rudimentary understanding of how context works, you would've remembered all the hype and build up towards this matchup, and how it was basically billed as a FOTY contender.
I'm guessing comprehension was never your strong suit. Now go find something else to be outraged about.
crying_baby.jpg

'Rudimentary understanding of how context works', LOOOOOOOOOL. 'Struck another nerve', I must have with that wolf tickets line. It's got you ranting and trying to insult someone. You obviously took this personally.

I've got two things for you:

My original point stands...

{<BJPeen}

And...

<FookIsThatGuy>

<DisgustingHHH>

You can have the last word if it'll make you feel better. Get it all out. It's been twelve years.

'Rudimentary understanding of how context works', LOOOOOOOOOL. 'Struck another nerve', I must have.

I got two things for you:

Original point stands...

{<BJPeen}

And...

<FookIsThatGuy>

<DisgustingHHH>
My god you are slow. Not once did I criticize Condit for his approach. I thought he didn't nothing wrong and stuck to a solid gameplan. At the same time I still thought the fight sucked. The 2 scenarios aren't mutually exclusive.

On the other hand, I've given Nick a metric ton of shit in the past for not changing his approach.

Your original point is pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with you, and yet here you are spamming gifs like an impulsive clown lol

My god you are slow. Not once did I criticize Condit for his approach. I thought he didn't nothing wrong and stuck to a solid gameplan. At the same time I still thought the fight sucked. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive.
Your original point is pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with you, and yet here you are spamming gifs like an impulsive clown lol

{<jimmies}

Most disappointed I ever was with a fight , not what was expected at all . How did they only meet once ?

I think Condit won all his decisions. So there. War Condit

Now that the dust has settled I'm definitely not going to go back and rewatch a fight from a decade ago that I remember finding very boring at the time.

Who cares? It was boring fight. Nobody won.

Condit won, it just sucked the way he fought cause everyone expected fireworks and Condit showed up and did his best impression of Bisping before he started training with Jason Parillo.

I don't remember anymore...

<EdgyBrah>

I felt Condit fought about the only way he could have to win that fight, but I still felt Diaz won. It was a fairly uneventful fight with neither man doing much offense. I was happy for Condit though -- probably the only fight I've seen him in that I didn't enjoy.

Back