Now you see why no one wanted to fight Islam...

Islam just dismantled the best LW supposedly and yet some on here were saying Islam fought nobody . Where are you now? I told you not to hide and I would be the first to eat crow. Please give respect where it belongs.
I'll give him respect as whilst I thought he'd win I didn't think it would be that one sided. Pretty sure next man up the P4P best has no problem fighting him.

But the whole thread is about nobody wanting to fight him

He literally just got done with someone wanting to fight him

<{vega}>

Olives wanted to fight Islam?

Let's see:

- Olives was prostituing himself hard for a Conor fight despite Conor losing to Poirer in his last 2 LW fights

- Once he was denied the Conor fight he wanted the Islam fight to be in Brazil and that got shut down as quickly as he did tonight

Let's see:

- Olives was prostituing himself hard for a Conor fight despite Conor losing to Poirer in his last 2 LW fights

- Once he was denied the Conor fight he wanted the Islam fight to be in Brazil and that got shut down as quickly as he did tonight
<{anton}>

Charles is the first top Guy he's ever fought. Others have been doing this for years.

Islam is good. Mught hold that strap for a while.

Khabib tried to steal the moment as if he won it himself.

Does Islam have an actual personality? He's like Ivan Drago - all business and brutality.
He is humble and I like him because he is cool. I don’t like big mouthed people unless they always bring it

Also, this:
RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Let's see:

Charles signed the bout agreement

What other delusional statement are you gonna make ?

Tons of fighters want payday with Conor

What is different?

I am really interested in Islam/Beniel. That should take precedence over this Alexander Volkanovski fight.
Should but will not, not that Dariush should take another fight in the mean time, he might end up doing it tho but he could be next after Islam vs Volk with or without another fight, keep in mind this is giving the opportunity to the dominating champ a division below, its not a chance at anything for Makhachev, its another defense for him, one that doesnt carry the same "legacy" as he would beat a smaller guy coming up to challenge him.

Back