Number one fight you wish had a different outcome?

JDS vs Cain 2.

We could've seen an incredible run with a healthy JDS at the top, but Cain ruined him, then proceeded to break into a million pieces like humpty dumpty. HW was a mess for years until Stipe.
Such an epic trilogy. Those guys basically broke each other. The most brutal aftermath of a rivalry perhaps ever.

Also hendrix vs gsp. Georges nut huggers know who won and it would have been nice to finally stamp him out of the GOAT talk. It's JBJ or Spider. No exceptions
The only goat choices are two steroid cheats? Did you mean to say they're both definitely out of goat contention?

<Huh2>

DC vs Jones 2
Big Nog vs Mir 2
Werdum vs Volkov
Those come to mind

DC vs JJ 2
Yoel vs Robert 2
Aldo vs Conor
RDA vs Eddie
Werdum vs Stipe
Cody vs TJ
Condit vs Lawler

This. So. Much. This.

I really thought Machida was going to win the rematch, but Shogun just wasn't going to be denied that day.
Can’t help but wonder what The Machida Era May have been like.

Hendo vs Bisping 2.

If Hendo lands just one of those HBombs after knocking Bisping down in the early rounds, he retires with the MW belt, and possibly GOAT status.

Conor vs. Aldo/DC vs. Jones, it's a toss up.

Can’t help but wonder what The Machida Era May have been like.

I'd like to think he defends it however many times until sometime in 2011; when Jones inevitably beats him for the strap.

Woodley vs Lawler

Woodley as champ has been awful compared to Lawlers run of FOTN title fights.

Forest Griffin vs Rampage for sure. That was just awful. Forrest had no business winning that fight, but Rampage fought tentatively and left up to the judges.

The only goat choices are two steroid cheats? Did you mean to say they're both definitely out of goat contention?

<Huh2>
Nope. If steroids make you unbeatable why did DC destroy all the other opponents that are known users?. Why did so many spider opponents fail test and still get the beatdown of a lifetime while fighting him?Explain it to me. And explain who is a superior MMartist over prime andy or jones and why. Cant be fedor, he lost to a MW and was subbed easily in 1 rd. Also flatlined by ufc reject mitirone. Also got his ears boxed off by Maldanado. Stipe made that same guy his girlfriend in 1 rd. Its not georges. He ducked USADA, Hendricks 2, spider, and tapped to strikes to Matt Serra.

Conor vs Aldo, not in terms of outcome, but in terms of i just wanted to see at least 3 rounds, wanted to see what Aldo could of done to a gassed Conor, or if Conor could still pull of the win.

Also Bj Penn vs Edgar #1, i feel like Edgars style is just so hard to beat, and i think Penn was so fun to watch, lot of other match ups for him but instead he ended up fighting Edgar in a rematch, and then for a third time late in his career.

Also almost all of Cro Cops UFC fights, would of loved to see him younger a few years and with that killer instinct in his eyes.

Jones/DC II

Jones loses via decision, then tests positive. And we don't have to hear about him for 4 years. His spectre over the LHW division would be gone.

This is a great choice. I'll go with this.

Sakuraba vs Mayhem Miller. Damn. Still salty about that one lol.

Chuck vs Franklin

he had him stumbling (and me cheering) and then, bam

Back