Number one fight you wish had a different outcome?

Nope. If steroids make you unbeatable why did DC destroy all the other opponents that are known users?. Why did so many spider opponents fail test and still get the beatdown of a lifetime while fighting him?Explain it to me. And explain who is a superior MMartist over prime andy or jones and why. Cant be fedor, he lost to a MW and was subbed easily in 1 rd. Also flatlined by ufc reject mitirone. Also got his ears boxed off by Maldanado. Stipe made that same guy his girlfriend in 1 rd. Its not georges. He ducked USADA, Hendricks 2, spider, and tapped to strikes to Matt Serra.
Lol there's so much silly bullshit in there I wouldn't know where to start.

Lol there's so much silly bullshit in there I wouldn't know where to start.

It's a crap ploy to overwhelm your brain with inanity while he steals your freeze pops. Trust no one.

It's a crap ploy to overwhelm your brain with inanity while he steals your freeze pops. Trust no one.
It's literally impossible it could be anything else. What kind of self respecting adult believes so much silly hater nonsense.

{<diva}

Andy vs Weidman

I'm still butthurt 5 years later

Overeem vs Bigfoot

Had Reem won we would have been treated to a Cain Reem fight which would have been way better than Cain/Bigfoot 2

Every Nick Diaz fight he ever lost... Oh, number one? Nick vs GSP. That would have totally changed the trajectory of the division, Nick's career and GSP's too. He'd be one of the few fighters to have worn a Strikeforce & UFC belt. He got so close too. Ahhh, what could have been...
Don't forget his WEC title. He would have been the only other fighter other than frank shamrock to win ufc,wec, and sf titles. Beating prime gsp to get there would probably have people arguing him as the #2 ww all time over hughes.

Aldo vs McGregor ,not on who won, just woulda liked to see how a few rounds would look like

Also hendrix vs gsp. Georges nut huggers know who won and it would have been nice to finally stamp him out of the GOAT talk. It's JBJ or Spider. No exceptions

Multiple failed drug tests do not a GOAT make. I know it's hard to accept when you're so delusional.

It's literally impossible it could be anything else. What kind of self respecting adult believes so much silly hater nonsense.

{<diva}

The kind with an unhealthy love for freeze pops. I mean, I'm a proud Anderson nuthugger, too, but you can't acknowledge one fighter's low points while conveniently ignoring the other's.

The kind with an unhealthy love for freeze pops. I mean, I'm a proud Anderson nuthugger, too, but you can't acknowledge one fighter's low points while conveniently ignoring the other's.
As soon as someone mentions tapping to strikes, you know you're dealing with an irrational hater. I mean for fucks sake, SHOGUN tapped to strikes. Flat out a manlier man than anybody posting on this fucking forum. Just utter fake tough guy nonsense with no basis in reality.

JDS would knock Cain out a second time
DC over Jones both times
Cruz over Cody
Frankie over Bendo both

As soon as someone mentions tapping to strikes, you know you're dealing with an irrational hater. I mean for fucks sake, SHOGUN tapped to strikes. Flat out a manlier man than anybody posting on this fucking forum. Just utter fake tough guy nonsense with no basis in reality.

He's got the advantage, though, of never having tapped to strikes. And he never will, because he'll never step into a cage with the intent to fight another human being.

He's got the advantage, though, of never having tapped to strikes. And he never will, because he'll never step into a cage with the intent to fight another human being.
It's never made sense at all. So tapping to protect a limb, or even tapping to chokes which basically do no damage is fine. But tapping to preserve your brain, which DOESN'T HEAL, unlike all of your limbs, is a bitch move?

Complete and utter nonsense.

It's never made sense at all. So tapping to protect a limb, or even tapping to chokes which basically do no damage is fine. But tapping to preserve your brain, which DOESN'T HEAL, unlike all of your limbs, is a bitch move?

Complete and utter nonsense.

It may not -look- very manly from our end, but how is it any worse than the guys who turtle up, or back off when they take a liver shot or something like that? These are still human beings with limitations.

I don't even like Cro Cop but Gonzaga/Cro Cop changed and ruined the UFC HW landscape for years.
As a massive CC fan, that was horrible seeing him go out like that, but that being said, no way Cro Cop would have done well in the UFC during that time. Like Josh Barnett said: all the Pride guys thought that they had to get off the juice, while the UFC guys knew they could keep on juicing and thus had success. I mean, just imagine Schwab being UFC champ? It'd never happen, and that is a testament to what a shell UFC CC was. Put CC on an even playing field and let him juice and he does very well tho.

Back