Number one fight you wish had a different outcome?

Fedor/Werdum

The party could still be goings on

Rory VS Lawler 2
Rory VS Condit
GSP VS Serra 1
Anderson VS Weidman 1 & 2

Jones vs DC II, hands down. My mood was off for a week after, worst I've ever been effected by the result of a fight. I actually picked Jon to win, but man, the whole way it happened and aftermath was just horrible.

Frankie/Ortega.
That one still hurts.
Watching Frankie get lifted off the ground by an uppercut was traumatizing.

Only consolation is that Ortega was 3x Frankies size dammit !!!!

I quit training after both Bisping and Joanna lost on the same night, I was so devastated. I still haven't watched JJ vs Rose 2 yet because I know she loses again and I seriously can't handle it

You need help my dude

Tito vs Dana. I want to change the outcome from fight didn't happen to fight happened.

Good thread. I wish Anderson hadn't broken his leg vs Chris 2 so the fight could play out.

Jose vs conor.

And I believe if Jose had not fought like a fool rushing in, winging shots with his chin high, that he would have won.

Conor vs Aldo, not in terms of outcome, but in terms of i just wanted to see at least 3 rounds, wanted to see what Aldo could of done to a gassed Conor, or if Conor could still pull of the win.

I definitely would have liked to see how that fight would have played out without the flash KO. The fact that Aldo never got a rematch, especially in this era of instant rematches is an absolute travesty, and robbed us of a potentially awesome fight.

Bisping/Rockhold - It was fun to watch the upset live but the following year of ducking that robbed Yoel Romero of holding a belt would have never happened with Rockhold holding the strap.

I wish sexyama would of beat anyone

BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar 1
BJ Penn vs GSP 1
Jon Jones vs Gus
Esparzavs Namajunas
Nick Diaz vs Natural Born Runner

Also vs Conor for me.. I so badly wanted them to rematch so we can see a full fight/ regardless of who wins. Just hated the 13second KO bs, and Nate Diaz gets rematch.. fucking favoritism

Couture vs Liddell 2 .. I really wanted Randy to win again and I didn't really care for Chuck much. I was super sad for Randy after that.

Back