Number one fight you wish had a different outcome?

Shogun vs Hendo II. The first fight should have been a draw, I feel, and I didn’t want Shogun to lose another war. He started out so strong. Shogun looked like he was going to win then Hendo is threw an H Bomb out of literally nowhere. That shit was unavoidable.

Shogun vs Sonnen too, actually.

Well he actually won the rematch, even if too much after

Btw i remember an interview, Mirko said he took some hard shots to the head and was dazzed (vision too) by these before the kick arrived

Wich is'ntt crazy if you think he has been under punch/elbow GnP for a while, then the ref made them stand up but Mirko looked done.
We are used to see the gif as if came out during some striking battle but reality Mirko got battered the whole round by GnP, then when stand up the first and only real strike thrown was Gabriel's kick some seconds later

Yeah, I watched the rematch this morning after I found out about it. I guess I knew and had forgotten. I'm not going to blame that on the pot, but I don't think it helped either :) And yeah, it just wasn't Mirko's night that 1st fight. Everybody has an off-night every once and awhile and that was his

You need help my dude
I'm in love, goddangit! Spare me your witty quips and pity me you wankbag! Joanna is a Goddess; my Queen. Are you telling me it wouldn't tear your heart out to watch someone you love get wrecked by some little skinhead?

Conor vs. Mayweather. It would be hilarious to see haters saying that Floyd is too old and was never that good.

Not even joking but I wish Jimmerson v Gracie had a different outcome. What would the sport evolve into if Art just knocked out Royce with his one gloves hand?

I just wish honestly McGregor vs Aldo lasted longer then 13 seconds. Like it was badass and all but damn so much anticipation wondering how they will match up against each other. I was hoping to see at least a round or two but meh.

Cain vs. JDS 1. That was the first chance for the UFC on network television. If this had been a five-round heavyweight slugfest with a decisive finish rather than a quick 1RD KO (after endless buildup), it could have changed the trajectory of the UFC competing with major sports on network television. If the UFC got off the PPV model, we wouldn't have so many fighters desperately trying to sell PPVs like WWE, and more focus on the quality of the sport.

Also hendrix vs gsp. Georges nut huggers know who won and it would have been nice to finally stamp him out of the GOAT talk. It's JBJ or Spider. No exceptions
But Anderson has more losses than GSP even losing to Hendricks........

I can never decide between Silva/Weidman or Aldo/McGregor. Both are terrible ways for long time greatest-in-their-division's-history to lose.

Don Frye vs. Mark Coleman II - Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Coleman, but I really wish Frye would have won the revenge match. Watching a tough guy like him cry into a towel after losing again to Coleman...you know he wanted it bad but just couldn't do it with how messed up physically he was at that point in his career.

Rampage Jackson vs. Chuck Liddell II - Much like Coleman vs. Frye, I would have loved to see Chocolate Al even things up with Quinton, but Rampage was just on another level as a fighter than Chuck in the re-match.

Rich Franklin vs. Wanderlei Silva II - Same as the reasons for the fights above. I like it when two elite fighters I root for can split wins with each other.

Frank Mir vs. Big Nog - Same reason as the above fights.

Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier II -
No explanation needed.

McGregor vs Aldo.

I don't care about the outcome I just wanted to see a real fight. Not 1 guy each land a punch with one guy getting knocked out and the other being busted open.
Conor got busted open??? LOL

Hendo VS Shogun (both fights) should have ended in a double KO.

If the stars aligned a bit better, Kevin Lee could have finished Tony Ferguson in Round 1.

2 for me

Chael beating Anderson in their first encounter

Vitor finishing Jones with that arm bar

Back