Nunes vs. Holm at 145

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let them eat then fight. 135 is #1 bullshit for these big broads.

Nunes beats the shit out of Holm every single time.

AcclaimedGlamorousFanworms.gif

I'd like to see a fight with Holly and a rematch with Cyborg. Maybe Megan down the road.

Nunes beats the shit out of Holm every single time.

AcclaimedGlamorousFanworms.gif
Beat Holm, and Nunes has wins over every 135 and 145 champ in ufc history. She's got Holm, Montano, Carla, Joanna and Rose left. Line em up.

I'm usually not a big fan of MMAths, but it's hard to ignore that Nunes has literally beat all the four fighters that defeated Holm, finishing three of them in the first round.

Crazy that somebody that is 2-4 in her last 6 and who lost her first defense after becoming the champ is being considered for a TS. She's 1-3 in title fights, not like there's many options though, WMMA really is a wasteland. Cyborg should get the rematch.

Crazy that somebody that is 2-4 in her last 6 and who lost her first defense after becoming the champ is being considered for a TS. She's 1-3 in title fights, not like there's many options though, WMMA really is a wasteland. Cyborg should get the rematch.
Only one fight to make, Cyborg rematch.

Beat Holm, and Nunes has wins over every 135 and 145 champ in ufc history. She's got Holm, Montano, Carla, Joanna and Rose left. Line em up.
[<dunn]
Imagine what Nunes would do to poor Nico... Take Holm out, and I'd give Nunes a shot against the other 4 at the same time! lol!

She doesn't want any of those problems

Megan vs Nunes is pretty interesting I've got to say, would take Nunes in that tho

Not sure if Nunes can get a fight at 145 after last night... will be ducked.

<DC-Champ>

That sure is some great reffing there.
smh

The fuck? How did they let that go on after she got tied up in the ropes like that?

Given the occasion, they weren't tonight get Joe Cortes... But yeah, not even a standing 8 count.

No wonder she quit boxing.

Holm at 145, Cyborg rematch, or Viera at 135... Idk of anything else that makes much sense.

Yeah, but that's pretty much the best out of WMMA at the moment. Maybe GDR at 145 also, maybe now she won't be that scared of Cybro.

Back