Media Nunes vs Spencer | Thoughts?

I'll give you that one but the point is Nunes is not dangerous off her back, too many fights where she does nothing off her back.

And if these 'outliers' can happen with GDR they can more than happen with Felicia Spencer, lol.
Plenty of fighters aren’t dangerous off their back, dismissing Nunes grappling because she isn’t good off her back is stupid.

Plenty of fighters aren’t dangerous off their back, dismissing Nunes grappling because she isn’t good off her back is stupid.
I'm not dismissing her grappling, I'm saying... She can be finished by Felicia Spencer. And it wouldn't be some "outlier"

We saw that approach from Amanda because of how competent GDR is standing, whereas GDR is not so competent on the ground. Amanda owns Spencer standing IMO. If this somehow ends up on the ground it gets interesting; but Amanda has good TDD, and probably eats Spencer alive before anything like a ground battle ever happens.

All her losses have been on the ground. And she could not finish GDR on the ground and GDR doesn't have ground game at all.

Spencer actually is good on the ground, but I agree that Nunes would be the favorite because she has way better standup and she has decent TDD. So in fact Nunes would be a heavy favorite, but I still give Spencer a shot on the ground.

Back