Media Nunes vs Spencer | Thoughts?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nunes last fight was the first time I saw Nunes avoiding standup

She showed her skills on the ground and her next fight is against a grappler (Spencer). How do you think that one goes down?

Also what do you think is next for GDR? What about 145lbs division? If Spencer beats Nunes, maybe GDR could try there?

Imma let you this video about that fight between Nunes and GDR. Thoughts?

Nunes should annihilate spencer ferociously.

For some reason I feel like the Nunes reign may be coming to an end soon though. Just a weird gut feeling.

I like Spencer but she gonna get pieced up and even though she might be better on the ground she wont be able to secure a takedown easily.

I favor Nunes to do what she usually does.

tenor.gif

Thoughts?

Can't wait for Snoonez the Lying'ess to retire.

The only reason Spencer is given a title fight is because Nunes doesn't want to bother cutting weight. They should scratch the whole division after that.

I like Spencer but she gonna get pieced up and even though she might be better on the ground she wont be able to secure a takedown easily.

I don't even think she is that much better on the ground. In the UFC, Spencer as only outgrappled people who have literally some of the worst ground games we have ever seen in the modern days.

Nunes will fucking destroy her
I can't see anything else happening

Nunes last fight was the first time I saw Nunes avoiding standup

She showed her skills on the ground and her next fight is against a grappler (Spencer). How do you think that one goes down?

Also what do you think is next for GDR? What about 145lbs division? If Spencer beats Nunes, maybe GDR could try there?

Imma let you this video about that fight between Nunes and GDR. Thoughts?

Felicia doesn't stand a chance.

Same way it went with Spencer/Cyborg. Might get a finish this time, or not. 1 sided beating

Spencer has bit of a fat booty and she isn't too impressed with 6 inches. That's all I know.

Not even sure who Spencer is tbh. Would have to go dig through the fight library

Hope Nunes leaves her face down, ass up for making that 6 inch comment.

I have a gut feeling that Nunes is gonna get brutalised in one of her next couple of fights, and will never be the same after.
that being said, if i was a betting man i would bet on Nunes.

Probs Nunes.

That said, Spencer is probably the better grappler and she'll have the strength advantage. She was doing well against Cyborg when she was against the cage and working the clinch, but she kept going for dumb transitions.

If she fights smart and doesn't try to strike with Nunes, Spencer could take it, but she spent way too long on the feet trying to strike with that boxer girl last time out that I think she'll play it wrong.

Back