Media Nurmagomedov: "You should give credit to McGregor he's bigger star than me"

I clearly don't know boxing??? Show me one time where someone gets TKO'ed without a knockdown, or standing eight count, in a Pro Boxing match....Like I told your fellow Retard... I'll wait....
Winning two belts (One gifted to him), that BOTH got stripped, due to not defending while healthy, is hardly "more exclusive" than defending?

Like I have said many, many times before...Even all the women (Besides that cnt GDR) defended, yet your soldier, Conor wouldn't... So exclusive.....

If Conor was smart, he would have gone down and taken the 8 count. He was getting punished. The stoppage was legitimate.

You know a guy is great when fighting the world champion in a cage is being "gifted" a belt.

Yes, but Floyd/Manny was ppv record, but also big letdown, and his ppv after was result of this, at least partially.
I think even if Floyd vs Manny was exciting.... both guys would have had poor PPV sales in their next fight against any other boxer. Also didn’t help that Berto isn’t well known.

Maybe Pac would have done ok if he had a 5th fight with Marquez. But yeah, pac vs Floyd let a lot of people down and affected their ability to sell. But Floyd was smart to use McConner as his stepping stone back to big PPV sales.

what's the point here? So many useless filler threads..

The softest, shortest, Champ the 55 div ever seen....With a gifted title shot....

Still destroyed him faster and more cleanly than anyone before or since. Is that wrong?

And he moved up from 145 Khabib.

No hospitals...no seizures...no pulling out at 145.

Respect to the dude who said I'm tired of cutting weight and moved up

Ha! which fight had zero knockdowns in it? Because that does not prove shit...Show me a fight, there was no knockdown in it, where there was no standing eight count...It was also not a "standard boxing stoppage"....
You are fkn funny though, probably the saltiest of the Conor Fanbois, since his beat down...
And even if you do want to use it, did you read the title of the vid? Your Boi got saved by the ref...Everyone seen it. Not everyone can handle it.

The 1st one Canelo its in the video

Khabib speaking facts. I wonder if this new gain in popularity is going to translate into PPV buys.

Guess the rematch is plan B, if the Mayweather fight doesn’t pan out.

McGregor is unquestionably the bigger "star" but Khabib is unquestionably the superior fighter.

If Conor was smart, he would have gone down and taken the 8 count. He was getting punished. The stoppage was legitimate.

You know a guy is great when fighting the world champion in a cage is being "gifted" a belt.
That stoppage may have been legitimate to you...But hardly a common Pro Boxing stoppage....
That vid did not prove a God Damned thing...Other than you guys know how to cherry pick one section of a fight, to try and sell your argument....And you still failed...
A "Gifted title shot"...Meaning he never fought one time at 55, let alone fought to contention...Not really "great" material....
Like I said, at least the fkn women Champs have more balls...
But hey, don't let that stop you from worshiping a losing "great".. Haha....

Last edited:
Still destroyed him faster and more cleanly than anyone before or since. Is that wrong?
No, but fkn funny shit, acting like he shouldn't have given Aldo a re-match.....Instead he got stripped for being too pussy to defend..Like he said he would...

This is true. the only people you can even make a case for are Rousey and Lesnar.
Maybe in the US.
Globally Conor is so much bigger than Rousey and Lesnar ever were, it's not even comparable.

The 1st one Canelo its in the video
Bitch please....You are pathetic, and make this too easy...At 5:58.... What is that? A fkn standing eight count...
Sit-The-Fk-Down.....

You should just stick to what you Retards know best....Stroking McDoubleTapp.....

Edit: And like I said before...What's the title of the vid?

"Then we'll see who sits on bus...", Khabib

Absolute Killa.

@Marc A , @Final Say , @B0mbSquad .....
8b7452c4bb9d1e26cf3c9a0dfba9edb7.jpg

How does it feel? Fkn Retards.....

See Kov v ward 2
Also

7. There is NO Standing Eight (8) Count.

Boxing unified rules

http://www.abcboxing.com/unified-rules-boxing/

Have fun with your lack of social skills

Back