Media Nurmagomedov: "You should give credit to McGregor he's bigger star than me"

He was lobbying, getting, training for and promoting the Floyd fight and then his very next fight was Khabib. Yet you seem to want to make the point that he ducked Khabib.

You call him one dimensional, despite the fact that he has grappled with or altogether stopped grappling attacks from elite grapplers and beat them.

Do you know what a TKO is? It's a ref stopping a fight for someone's safety. I've never disputed that.

Question...Why did Conor not defend his belt against Khabib, the night Khabib won it?

Conor is a fkn Brown belt, and can't even tie his belt properly....Hardly a BJJ ace......
All but one of his wins come via stand-up.
That and his Wrestling fkn sucks.
He is one dimensional, and he got exposed from Khabib.
Do you know what a TKO is? How exactly was it a TKO, with no knockdown, or a standing eight count? Please enlighten me, I'll wait for your examples.....

Question...Why did Conor not defend his belt against Khabib, the night Khabib won it?

Conor is a fkn Brown belt, and can't even tie his belt properly....Hardly a BJJ ace......
All but one of his wins come vis stand-up.
That and his Wrestling fkn sucks.
He is one dimensional, and he got exposed from Khabib.
Do you know what a TKO is? How exactly was it a TKO, with no knockdown, or a standing eight count? Please enlighten me, I'll wait for your examples.....
He was TKO'd against Floyd. Objective fact, not worth discussing.

Why did he not fight Khabib with one day notice? Lol stupid question

He won a belt in two different divisions, KO'd an all-timer in 13 seconds, became the most popular MMA fighter in history, strung together some of the sports most awe-inspiring moments, took fights on short notice, participated in the biggest crossover bout ever... He's a fighters' fighter and his legacy will be one of reverence and greatness.
Hello, PROLogic, how's your butt?

He was TKO'd against Floyd. Objective fact, not worth discussing.

Why did he not fight Khabib with one day notice? Lol stupid question
Keep skirting the real question, and fk proving your opinion....Huh? Because you can't give me one time in Pro boxing, where a guy gets TKO'ed like that, with no standing eight count, or knockdown...Like I said, I'll wait.

He was Champ, who was healthy....refusing to fight the No1 contender....for two fkn years...

It was hardly "one days notice"...

Tony deserved the fight with Khabib, before that Pre-Madonna did....

If you want to try to somehow explain how that isn't a TKO, I'll do you the favor of reading it
Do one better....SHOW ME one fight in pro boxing, where a fighter was saved like Conor....Like I said multiple times...I'll wait...

Unless, that is, you can't find one, for some weird reason...

You did say it was a common Pro Boxing stoppage, after all...

It's not like I'm not giving you the chance here.

Has never defended...
Got doubled tapped twice in his last five fights....
Is strung out on Cocaine and hookers....
Chickened out from the standard practice, in giving a Champ, who took on all comers for a fkn decade, a re-match....
That "biggest crossover fight in history" was one of the worst professional fights I have ever seen. In which he got saved by the ref.....Not to mention it should never have even been sanctioned.... @Final Say can jump in and keep telling me "That was a normal stoppage" by boxing standards....

This part is the funniest...
"He's a fighters, fighter". Keep fighting the good fight man, Conor would be proud...

Half the UFC roster has tried to grab Conor's coattails. Seems like a fighters' fighter to me. You clearly don't know boxing, so we'll leave that point alone. He's won two belts. That's a more exclusive feat than a defense.

Cage fighters, even the really good ones, lose sometimes. Rock stars do drugs and have sex. All your focus is on figuring out what he hasn't done, instead of looking at all of the things he's accomplished. That's the definition of a hater.

Do one better....SHOW ME one fight in pro boxing, where a fighter was saved like Conor....Like I said multiple times...I'll wait...

Unless, that is, you can't find one, for some weird reason...

You did say it was a common Pro Boxing stoppage, after all...

It's not like I'm not giving you the chance here.
1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=d7d4d4,version=1538992801.jpg

Bigger star indeed.
Not an elite fighter indeed.

Not an elite fighter.....destroyed the #1 lb for lb Featherweight champ...destroyed the lightweight champ a year later.

Half the UFC roster has tried to grab Conor's coattails. Seems like a fighters' fighter to me. You clearly don't know boxing, so we'll leave that point alone. He's won two belts. That's a more exclusive feat than a defense.

Cage fighters, even the really good ones, lose sometimes. Rock stars do drugs and have sex. All your focus is on figuring out what he hasn't done, instead of looking at all of the things he's accomplished. That's the definition of a hater.
I clearly don't know boxing??? Show me one time where someone gets TKO'ed without a knockdown, or standing eight count, in a Pro Boxing match....Like I told your fellow Retard... I'll wait....
Winning two belts (One gifted to him), that BOTH got stripped, due to not defending while healthy, is hardly "more exclusive" than defending?

Like I have said many, many times before...Even all the women (Besides that cnt GDR) defended, yet your soldier, Conor wouldn't... So exclusive.....

Do one better....SHOW ME one fight in pro boxing, where a fighter was saved like Conor....Like I said multiple times...I'll wait. .

Does this one count

Not an elite fighter.....destroyed the #1 lb for lb Featherweight champ...destroyed the lightweight champ a year later.
The softest, shortest, Champ the 55 div ever seen....With a gifted title shot....

[/QUOTE]
Does this one count

Ha! which fight had zero knockdowns in it? Because that does not prove shit...Show me a fight, there was no knockdown in it, where there was no standing eight count...It was also not a "standard boxing stoppage"....
You are fkn funny though, probably the saltiest of the Conor Fanbois, since his beat down...
And even if you do want to use it, did you read the title of the vid? Your Boi got saved by the ref...Everyone seen it. Not everyone can handle it.

Yes, but his previous PPV before that was over 4 million.

Floyd needed an MMA opponent to get back into the millions+ PPV category. McConner needed Floyd to cross into the mega realm of money
Yes, but Floyd/Manny was ppv record, but also big letdown, and his ppv after was result of this, at least partially.

That mini vid, showed a clip of the fight....Show me a fight, where the fighter never got knocked down, or never had a standing eight count in the fight...That was not a "common Boxing stoppage"...So keep your L, that someone else tried to hand me....

And GSP as well.
If I asked some of my work colleagues who Conor is they would know..
No way would they know who gsp..

Say my close work pal. He does not watch TV much and ain't really into sport that much. He's car mad
He would.not know who gsp is..

Just a observation..

Back