Nutrition Degree

Zero, add 'tactical strength training' to your sig.

He's an arrogant hypocritical douche that often talks out of his ass on subjects he knows nothing about. When any of his views are challenged he acts like a teenage girl on her period--it's just even more funny that he lifts like one too.

I agree with much of this but at least he sends you something when you pay him, unlike Vedic.

Zerocrew1984,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the lifting / nutritional advice you have given me over the years. I attribute myself being the strongest sub-170 pound lifter on sherdog entirely to you.

Zerocrew1984,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the lifting / nutritional advice you have given me over the years. I attribute myself being the strongest sub-170 pound lifter on sherdog entirely to you.

It's no problem, Josh. I'm happy to see you meet your goals and more!

It's no problem, Josh. I'm happy to see you meet your goals and more!

Zero I wanted to say thank you for all the help you've given me these past few months. My cholesterol and blood pressure is down and my libido is up. You've made it really easy to understand how/what to eat and I appreciate that

Zero,

Since you're such an expert, maybe you can explain what this means:

Levantar Athletics find physics to be much too limiting. No staying in motion if acted upon by a net force. No thermodynamic systems without entropy. How about we just let the free-market decide what's possible for matter? Perhapes we WANT to act without the threat of equal or opposite reaction. E=MC squared? How about Everything = MY Choice...squared.

Uh oh... It looks like Sinister is not pleased with your insolence Zero.

Sorry...but not really.
One of these days, people around me are going to learn. They'll learn the hard way, if they so choose. I am not the type of man who will be made to act however anyone else wants through trickery. Childishness does not avail anyone, trying to bait reactions rather than requesting time or attention like a well-mannered person would. Neither picking fights, nor attempting to decide how I feel for me, especially after I've done more than enough to prove my position...is acceptable.

It's a rare thing to find comfort and confidence in who we are as people, and once we do, we certainly can't let the doubt and confusion of others be our ruination. Either keep up, or be negative elsewhere.

Zero I wanted to say thank you for all the help you've given me these past few months. My cholesterol and blood pressure is down and my libido is up. You've made it really easy to understand how/what to eat and I appreciate that

He sent you newds of himself?

I'd also like to work in the nutrition field. I have a degree in Kinesiology and am looking to somehow get accredited to be a dietician/nutritionist without going back to school. LOL. Is that at all possible?

I'd also like to work in the nutrition field. I have a degree in Kinesiology and am looking to somehow get accredited to be a dietician/nutritionist without going back to school. LOL. Is that at all possible?

No you'd have to go back to school. Kinesiology and Dietetics/Nutrition/Food Science have slim to no classes in common. Nor do you want to be in this field. Trust me.

Back