NXT Takeover: Chicago

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice ending to the sound of "Fuck you Ciampa"

I'm telling y'all that is not the first time Candice jumped on Tommaso's exposed wood.

The match should have been over when Ciampa was getting taken out by the paramedics.

where the fuck did the ref disappear to until ciampa hit the ddt? that was terrible.

i dont care how many stars the smarks want to give the match

Thought that Gargano v Ciampa was the weaker of the two matches, until that insane, drama filled final stretch.

I have it down as just about match of the night, followed by Dream V Ricochet, Lorcan/Burch V Undisputed, Black V Sullivan and Cross V Baezler trailing far behind.

Wasn’t a perfect pay per view, but the highs were exceptional. Will blow Money in the Bank out of the water, as Takeovers tend to do ahead of the main PPvs

where the fuck did the ref disappear to until ciampa hit the ddt? that was terrible.

Classic ref bump on the stage when Wrestling shoved a suit into him.

end the show with people chanting "fuck you ciampa"....that's how a crowd should act...no beach balls, no stupid chants for guys not working, no doing the wave.

Enjoy the story...not try pick apart who should go over and who is getting buried or pushed down your throats...now watch the same crowd do the exact opposite tomorrow.

My kid called out the bullshit right away.

I'm telling y'all that is not the first time Candice jumped on Tommaso's exposed wood.
I don't think it was the first time Tommaso spat on Johnny's ring before tossing it either.

The match was great, but ruined by poor booking. I don't blame Johnny or Tommaso at all.

Back