Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ you're malfunctioning.

Use your head for just one second. I'm in no way lending any truth to what's going on pertaining to the whole Biden fiasco and I don't even care if his son smoked crack or any of that nonsense. Do you not see the issue with social media, news outlets and a collective of 6 million members of a political echo chamber all turning a blind eye to an allegation of corruption? Like that doesn't bother you not one bit?

The allegations have been made before and were found to be false. The bigger story here is how exactly Guiliani got a private citizen's laptop (and LOL at the stories that he's running with) and why the Post would publish that stuff.

I just went on the biggest left wing echo chamber in existence (r/politics) and I could not find one single post about what's going on. There are around 6 million members of that subreddit and not a fucking peep about probably the biggest issue in politics right now. That isn't bananas. That's fucking scary. I have never in my life seen so many heads lodged up so many asses at once. The left is truly insane.

At this point if anyone believes those polls than I have bridge to sell you.

I see it. It's the top of rising.

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/14/ex...in-ny-post-seems-like-a-complete-fabrication/

The allegations have been made before and were found to be false. The bigger story here is how exactly Guiliani got a private citizen's laptop (and LOL at the stories that he's running with) and why the Post would publish that stuff.

I'm at a loss for words. Like actually speechless. I've never seen such cognitive dissonance lol. I'm not highlighting the allegations. To be clear I don't give a flying fuck about them nor the validity of them. What I'm highlighting to be an issue is the blatant corruption that purveyors of social justice (in the order of millions) are willing to militate on behalf of in order to shield their boy from bad press.

You seriously need to get out of the basement and get some air.

I'm at a loss for words. Like actually speechless. I've never seen such cognitive dissonance lol. I'm not highlighting the allegations. To be clear I don't give a flying fuck about them nor the validity of them. What I'm highlighting to be an issue is the blatant corruption that purveyors of social justice (in the order of millions) are willing to militate on behalf of in order to shield their boy from bad press.

Dude think of the climate crisis

Yeah, clearly there's a big disconnection here. I'd obvious say that you need to get out of the basement (or offline, generally) if you actually think that this is a bigger story than any of the stuff I mentioned or a significant story in any way. Especially while we're in the middle of a societal collapse, with 200,000-plus dead Americans, an economic depression, a climate emergency, an unprecedently corrupt executive branch, etc. The right is pretty much openly declaring war on freedom of speech, which is another big story.

Yeah, clearly there's a big disconnection here. I'd obvious say that you need to get out of the basement (or offline, generally) if you actually think that this is a bigger story than any of the stuff I mentioned or a significant story in any way. Especially while we're in the middle of a societal collapse, with 200,000-plus dead Americans, an economic depression, a climate emergency, an unprecedently corrupt executive branch, etc. The right is pretty much openly declaring war on freedom of speech, which is another big story.

Biden Bot take over this account?

The computer repair guy fabricated a laptop's worth of shit and sent it to the FBI? Should we expect him to be arrested shortly?

The story quotes former U.S. Attorney and national security law expert Barb McQuade as saying that the story about Hunter Biden abandoning the laptop seems like a fabrication. Obviously there's some kind of theft here.

Dodge noted.

You want to talk about societal collapse LOL oh don't worry. With corruption like this and the level of complacency you are currently displaying you are well on your way to some seriously dystopian type shit.

You guys fucked up trying to bury this shit. What could have been potentially diverted just blew up in your faces and played right into Trumps hand. Trumps "4D chess" has never been about him being some tactician but rather the Democrats and leftists being so monumentally fucking stupid and unlikable that you guys keep giving him ammunition.

I will laugh so hard if this guy is handed another election despite coronavirus, the establishment media and social media outlets working against him and you better hope to god he loses because the Democrats very livelihood is at stake. There is no turning back for you guys. If you lose your credibility will be down the drain forever. The only option at this point are the mega corrupt elite or the Uber duber progressives that's it.

Good luck.

Dodge noted.

??

You want to talk about societal collapse LOL oh don't worry. With corruption like this and the level of complacency you are currently displaying you are well on your way to some seriously dystopian type shit.

I'm not at all complacent about corruption. I think it's extremely important that Trump is held accountable.

You guys fucked up trying to bury this shit. What could have been potentially diverted just blew up in your faces and played right into Trumps hand. Trumps "4D chess" has never been about him being some tactician but rather the Democrats and leftists being so monumentally fucking stupid and unlikable that you guys keep giving him ammunition.

I have no involvement in Twitter or Facebook, and I don't see it as a big issue. The type of person who is up in arms that they're not passing on misinformation was already a die-hard Trump fan

I will laugh so hard if this guy is handed another election despite coronavirus, the establishment media and social media outlets working against him and you better hope to god he loses because the Democrats very livelihood is at stake. There is no turning back for you guys. If you lose your credibility will be down the drain forever. The only option at this point are the mega corrupt elite or the Uber duber progressives that's it.

OK, this sounds a bit unhinged. It's not looking good for Trump, and I think a win would be damaging to more than just Democrats. Anyone who cares about the rule of law in America or believes in our constitution and in free and fair elections has a stake in Trump's loss.

The computer repair guy fabricated a laptop's worth of shit and sent it to the FBI? Should we expect him to be arrested shortly?

Seems like a lot to fabricate, it would be more likely for just the damaging emails to be a fabrication. It would be nice if the FBI could weigh in on it, though I doubt they will.

And just like that, the left gives no shit about corruption. Face and twitter are literally censoring on behalf of the Democratic party. I thought the left loved freedom of the press?

??

I'm not at all complacent about corruption. I think it's extremely important that Trump is held accountable.

I have no involvement in Twitter or Facebook, and I don't see it as a big issue. The type of person who is up in arms that they're not passing on misinformation was already a die-hard Trump fan

OK, this sounds a bit unhinged. It's not looking good for Trump, and I think a win would be damaging to more than just Democrats. Anyone who cares about the rule of law in America or believes in our constitution and in free and fair elections has a stake in Trump's loss.

I want to point out that this is what Jack does when he want's to obfuscate from the original point. He dissects your comment and takes you on a wild ride into what i like to call "tangent land". This place "tangent land" where there are many avenues has nothing to do with the original point and if it somehow does than it is merely to flip the original point on its head and to turn back on to the original poster of said point.

All you need to do is not to return the favor. Do not engage in the multiple dissections. simply quote the entirety of the post and give one response for it.

My response: You seriously need therapy.

I just went on the biggest left wing echo chamber in existence (r/politics) and I could not find one single post about what's going on. There are around 6 million members of that subreddit and not a fucking peep about probably the biggest issue in politics right now. That isn't bananas. That's fucking scary. I have never in my life seen so many heads lodged up so many asses at once. The left is truly insane.

At this point if anyone believes those polls than I have bridge to sell you.
Yes, it is scary man. Big tech hates the right and will do everything to interfere with this and the election. Russian collusion was nonsense. They literally changed the definition of a word just to fight the right. The left is insane, and it's clear is actively selling out the US.

Giuliani talking to Crowder right now.

He says he has a signed receipt for the laptop repair and that because nobody claimed the hard drive after 90 days according to the repair agreement, its abandoned not stolen info.

He also claims there's data on the laptop that verifies it was Hunter's as its information (dates and such) that only Hunter would know or that he testified in private before.

Also says Biden's lawyer has contacted him asking for the hard drive back.

Seems like a lot to fabricate, it would be more likely for just the damaging emails to be a fabrication. It would be nice if the FBI could weigh in on it, though I doubt they will.

Makes no sense to me that a guy savvy in computers would think he could fool experts like the FBI. And based on the lack of denials by the Biden camp, I'm leaning towards everything on there being legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back