Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding was he sent it to both . Maybe a copy to Rudy and the original to the fbi

Yes. He gave an interview and said he sent it to Rudy because he knew he was in over his head (i.e. fearing assassination) and needed a "lifeline".

My understanding was he sent it to both . Maybe a copy to Rudy and the original to the fbi

Thats what I believe he said. He handed the original to the FBI, then sent a copy to Giuliani when he heard nothing on the FBI.

And he kept a copy for himself

I want to point out that this is what Jack does when he want's to obfuscate from the original point. He dissects your comment and takes you on a wild ride into what i like to call "tangent land". This place "tangent land" where there are many avenues has nothing to do with the original point and if it somehow does than it is merely to flip the original point on its head and to turn back on to the original poster of said point.

All you need to do is not to return the favor. Do not engage in the multiple dissections. simply quote the entirety of the post and give one response for it.

My response: You seriously need therapy.

The original point is what I've been (respectfully) discussing with you. You bizarrely claimed that this is the most important issue in politics, and noted that some other site isn't discussing it. I pointed out that there are actually many issues (listed a few, though there are many more) that were way more important and your only response was personal attacks, which I assume is because you agree that the other issues I noted are more important but do not want to concede the point, as it would mean admitting that you were wrong and upsetting your tribe.

Yes. He gave an interview and said he sent it to Rudy because he knew he was in over his head (i.e. fearing assassination) and needed a "lifeline".

Thats what I believe he said. He handed the original to the FBI, then sent a copy to Giuliani when he heard nothing on the FBI.

And he kept a copy for himself
Either way the original email files would still exist and have the dkim key that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were indeed sent by/to hunter's icloud address

I just went on the biggest left wing echo chamber in existence (r/politics) and I could not find one single post about what's going on. There are around 6 million members of that subreddit and not a fucking peep about probably the biggest issue in politics right now. That isn't bananas. That's fucking scary. I have never in my life seen so many heads lodged up so many asses at once. The left is truly insane.

At this point if anyone believes those polls than I have bridge to sell you.
Which is why the War Room is the greatest place on the internet.

P6iT7orHIE.jpeg

The original point is what I've been (respectfully) discussing with you.

This implies you were discussing my point which you were not. What was my point again Jack? Mind pointing it out so we can compare and contrast the other issues which you apparently compared it to?

Giuliani talking to Crowder right now.

He says he has a signed receipt for the laptop repair and that because nobody claimed the hard drive after 90 days according to the repair agreement, its abandoned not stolen info.

He also claims there's data on the laptop that verifies it was Hunter's as its information (dates and such) that only Hunter would know or that he testified in private before.

Also says Biden's lawyer has contacted him asking for the hard drive back.

Pretty standard 90 day forfeit, the only argument that could make it stolen is if the laptop was actually picked up and they had made a copy before that.

This implies you were discussing my point which you were not. What was my point again Jack? Mind pointing it out so we can compare and contrast the other issues which you apparently compared it to?

Here:

I just went on the biggest left wing echo chamber in existence (r/politics) and I could not find one single post about what's going on. There are around 6 million members of that subreddit and not a fucking peep about probably the biggest issue in politics right now. That isn't bananas. That's fucking scary. I have never in my life seen so many heads lodged up so many asses at once. The left is truly insane.

At this point if anyone believes those polls than I have bridge to sell you.

Why would this be a major issue, much less bigger than the ongoing failure of the COVID response, the economic crisis, executive branch corruption, the climate crisis, etc.? "OMG! A presidential candidate's son probably used drugs and had sex!!! The left is crazy for not thinking that that's the biggest issue in the world!"

Didn't even address the kooky polling conspiracy.

And note that your response was not "actually Hunter Biden's laptop is more important than the economy, environment, healthcare, etc." It was just your usual personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back