Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being stolen doesn't really pass the sniff test. Thieves don't usually turn over their ill-gotten gains to the FBI and not get arrested.

Not yet. We all know the "abandoned" story is ridiculous. Even the biggest hacks here can not credibly claim to believe it. Would you at least pre-emptively say that if it does turn out to be theft, that would be bad, even if the victim was not in your party?

VP uses his position to get his son a job. VP uses his position to get a prosecutor fired that was going to investigate the company where his son got a job.

This dumb fucking argument has been wrecked so many times in this very thread, and it's just amazing that trumper after trumper comes in and parrots it out again.

Hunter Biden getting the prosecutor removed because he was hot on the trail of discovering, that he had gotten his position by virtue of being Joe's son, doesn't make any sense.

The prosecutor was already on the shit list of the Obama administrations, half of fucking Congress including a bi-partisan committee that signed off on pressuring Ukraine on corruption, and was done with full cooperation with our European allies and international legal institutions, that also wanted to Ukraine to step up. The prosecutor they wanted removed was the guy who was corrupt. Not the other way around. They pushed him out to get serious with investigating issues with Burisma, issues that were from before Hunter Biden's employment and in no way related to him and the VP. The position of the U.S. was to get that shitty prosecutor thrown off, and have on that would actually do his job. And they did.

The prosecutor that was removed was not looking into Hunter's job placement. That doesn't make sense. Nothing you twats have alleged would even be a crime in the US, Ukraine, or even possible in the time-frame of this prosecutor's investigation.

How does this retarded theory even work? Hunter Biden used his father to remove a prosecutor to protect a company he worked at. And to do that he enlisted the entire White House and the official policy of the Obama administration, and then somehow hoodwinked both republicans and democrats in the House and Senate to go along with it. And for no obvious benefit for anyone other than Hunter?

It's a theory so dumb that I'm gonna give you credit and say that you actually didn't think your theory through and are just parroting what you heard from somewhere else. Just like every little trump muppet that swings by this thread.

Biden support going to increase because he has a cool playboy son who gets paid to do drugs and have sex

This dumb fucking argument has been wrecked so many times in this very thread, it's just amazing that trumper after trumper comes in a parrots it out again.

Hunter Biden getting the prosecutor removed because he was hot on the trail of discovering, that he had gotten his position by virtue of being Joe's son, doesn't make any sense.

The prosecutor was already on the shit list of the Obama administrations, half of fucking Congress including a bi-partisan committee that signed off on pressuring Ukraine on corruption, and was done with full cooperation with our European allies and international legal institutions, that also wanted to Ukraine to step up. The prosecutor they wanted removed was the guy who was corrupt. Not the other way around. They pushed him out to get serious with investigating issues with Burisma, issues that were from before Hunter Biden's employment and in no way related to him and the VP. The position of the U.S. was to get that shitty prosecutor thrown off, and have on that would actually do his job. And they did.

The prosecutor that was removed was not looking into Hunter's job placement. That doesn't make sense. Nothing you twats have alleged would even be a crime in the US, Ukraine, or even possible in the time-frame of this prosecutor's investigation.

How does this retarded theory even work? Hunter Biden used his father to remove a prosecutor to protect a company he worked at. And to do that he enlisted the entire White House and the official policy of the Obama administration, and then somehow hoodwinked both republicans and democrats in the House and Senate to go along with it. And for no obvious benefit for anyone other than Hunter?

It's a theory so dumb that I'm gonna give you credit and say that you actually didn't think your theory through and are just parroting what you heard from somewhere else. Just like every little trump muppet that swings by this thread.

The GOP theory here suggests that Hunter is one of the most deviously competent people in the world, when the reality appears to be that he's a complete fuck-up.

I would be easily convinced if you could provide any evidence or logic supporting your position. But you won't provide that because it's just pure tribalism. Theoretically, even if you really believed the personal attacks, you'd want to spell out your position for your own benefit or for the benefit of anyone else reading, but for some reason that never happens.

But there's no actual corruption, and meanwhile you guys are turning a blind eye to the unprecedented corruption of the current administration, which belies your claim to care about the issue.

No. Better to be more specific, but note that the GOP as an institution has fully supported the administration, and a disturbing portion of rank-and-file GOP voters still approve of Trump.

The entire point is my example. The Democrats are In bed with establishment media and social media. People like you are turning a blind eye.

You aren't accepting the information because you can't process it. You don't know how to understand that your world view is being propped up by elites essentially. Either way like I said I don't need to convince you. You guys are already convincing people likely to vote for Trump and it's blowing up in your face.

The entire point is my example. The Democrats are In bed with establishment media and social media. People like you are turning a blind eye.

What does that even mean? Are you suggesting some kind of conspiracy?

You aren't accepting the information because you can't process it. You don't know how to understand that your world view is being propped up by elites essentially. Either way like I said I don't need to convince you. You guys are already convincing people likely to vote for Trump and it's blowing up in your face.

The "information" in this case is just vague, unsupported claims.

What does that even mean? Are you suggesting some kind of conspiracy?

The "information" in this case is just vague, unsupported claims.

Conspiracy? No definitely not just blatant corruption. Are you going to denounce the corruption of the democratic party, the media and social media platforms that exasperate a toxic group think that turns a blind eye to bad press and silences opposition?

The whole thing is shady as hell. Which almost everyone has already picked up on. The Breitbart crowd is desperate to cling to something, though.
Which makes anything coming from rudy instantly tainted and to be disregarded. The intel community feels that way.

Which makes anything coming from rudy instantly tainted and to be disregarded. The intel community feels that way.
<Dany07>

It's fucking nutts how low the demonrats will go. Rudy who fixed NY from a crime ridden, XXX shithole is easily disregarded as the bane of the left and their propaganda arm when speaking against the plantation.

Jesus. Are there still posters trying push the stolen laptop narrative.

Yea, the legally blind Mac Shop owner snuck into Bidens home during one of his week long meth benders and stole it.

That makes waaaay more sense then a meth head dropping it off then abandoning it just like he did his child.

Fucking guy is a piece of shit. Wont be surprised if it comes out he was raping kids

<Dany07>

It's fucking nutts how low the demonrats will go. Rudy who fixed NY from a crime ridden, XXX shithole is easily disregarded as the bane of the left and their propaganda arm when speaking against the plantation.
Yet his boys that set up interviews for him Ukraine to get his biden info are all arrested. Truly a man that hates crime.

Nah, this is shaping up to be Rudy's Revenge

Several parts of this story don’t entirely make sense. When my work laptop breaks, I dont drop it off at a repair shop, I walk down to the 4th floor and drop it off at IT. I do this because 1. It’s fast 2. It’s free and most importantly 3. Because that’s what I have to do in order to stay compliant with corporate guidelines (data theft a sort of a big deal these days).

I’ve had to do this a few times, and not once have I forgotten - let alone for 3 months - that I’ve handed my laptop to be prepared. Now granted, I don’t use meth or crack, but I would think that an otherwise reasonable person who’s evidently able to fulfill the demands of high level corporate positions would also not forget - for 3 months - that a valuable piece of hardware with sensitive and apparently incriminating evidence is at the repair shop.

Then there’s of course the timing. So the FBI has had the laptop since December 2019, but has apparently not gotten around to doing anything with it? That seems odd, considering the subject matter involved a high ranking US politician and foreign agents, you’d kinda think that sort of thing gets priority. And while we’re on timing, this is just perfect, isn’t it? A nice bombshell 3 weeks away from the election. What serendipity...

Lastly, there’s the ultimate conclusion (if everything about this story is true), which apparently means Biden took a meeting with a Ukrainian National. Biden’s already been cleared of any wrong doing by a bi-partisan committee for the previous Ukraine story. But now we’re saying that this committee failed and Biden - the old fox who’s apparently only faking senility - was able to outsmart everyone involved here, including his former boss.

This sounds, quite frankly, retarded.

Wait the shop owner is blind and said that he doesn't actually know if it was Hunter Biden that dropped the computer off? And the person who dropped the computer off didn't sign any papers or leave a name? And the shop owner is a Trump supporter?

If you actually think Hunter Biden dropped that computer off, you are a absolute certified moron.

Several parts of this story don’t entirely make sense. When my work laptop breaks, I dont drop it off at a repair shop, I walk down to the 4th floor and drop it off at IT. I do this because 1. It’s fast 2. It’s free and most importantly 3. Because that’s what I have to do in order to stay compliant with corporate guidelines (data theft a sort of a big deal these days).

I’ve had to do this a few times, and not once have I forgotten - let alone for 3 months - that I’ve handed my laptop to be prepared. Now granted, I don’t use meth or crack, but I would think that an otherwise reasonable person who’s evidently able to fulfill the demands of high level corporate positions would also not forget - for 3 months - that a valuable piece of hardware with sensitive and apparently incriminating evidence is at the repair shop.

Then there’s of course the timing. So the FBI has had the laptop since December 2019, but has apparently not gotten around to doing anything with it? That seems odd, considering the subject matter involved a high ranking US politician and foreign agents, you’d kinda think that sort of thing gets priority. And while we’re on timing, this is just perfect, isn’t it? A nice bombshell 3 weeks away from the election. What serendipity...

Lastly, there’s the ultimate conclusion (if everything about this story is true), which apparently means Biden took a meeting with a Ukrainian National. Biden’s already been cleared of any wrong doing by a bi-partisan committee for the previous Ukraine story. But now we’re saying that this committee failed and Biden - the old fox who’s apparently only faking senility - was able to outsmart everyone involved here, including his former boss.

This sounds, quite frankly, retarded.

I'm thinking Meth Head Hunter probably does alot of things you find odd.

Like do Meth. Take Pics of his scabby meth face. Knock up the local stripper then abandon your baby. Deny the baby is yours and do not pay child support.

Wait the shop owner is blind and said that he doesn't actually know if it was Hunter Biden that dropped the computer off? And the person who dropped the computer off didn't sign any papers or leave a name? And the shop owner is a Trump supporter?

If you actually think Hunter Biden dropped that computer off, you are a absolute certified moron.

The big problem is no one is denying it. Including Hunter and the Biden campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back