NYPD boss accused of stuffing her panties in co-worker’s mouth

You playing stupid or something is there another 5 letter word that begins with n that has been placed on my people that I dont know about?
Nervermind. I thought it was nig ga at first like I said, I miscounted the number of the letters when I saw it for the second time.

A ball-busting female boss at a Brooklyn precinct is under investigation for allegedly stuffing a pair of her panties into a male colleague’s mouth, police sources told The Post on Monday.

Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, the second-in-command at the 72nd Precinct Detectives Squad, flipped out on Detective Victor Falcon when he complained about her leaving her underwear all over the unisex locker room, sources said.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/22/nypd-boss-accused-to-stuffing-her-panties-in-co-workers-mouth/

How would you respond, sherbros? Fill the room with uppercuts? Say "these taste salty"? Say "Fank you guv'nuh, may I please have another"? Strangle her with her own thong"?

Now that's a story I can sink my teeth into!

ny-1540075164-oz2ffylcie-snap-image

New-York-Police-Sgt.-Ann-Marie-Guerra-pics.jpg

Ann-Marie-Guerra-husband-Joe-LaRosa-200x200.jpg

181022-ann-marie-guerra-nypd-feature-image-1.jpg
upload_2018-10-23_21-20-59.gif

We have men calling themselves female and beating the piss out of real females in sports, and now we have female cops in charge.

What happened. How did we get here

Awww! Man! She looks stanky too! Hell no!

Sue and get as much as you can from the police and her.

She looks like a young Lance Henricksen with crazier eyes in the white dress/gun photo.

Back