Social Oakley California: Entire School Board Resigns After Being Caught Mocking Parents During Meeting

The teacher's pets white knight even when they're 40+

I just gave you a like and then I read this? C'mon man. Turned heel on me.

AdolescentShorttermDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Well they are a bitter, smug bunch.
Damn weird trauma past.

When I think about the teachers I hate growing up it's just that: those teachers. Not the profession. I had some awesome caring teachers and I still think about lessons I learned from various people from 3rd-12th and beyond. Also had some evil dipshits.

I don't impact the lives of kids profoundly during their formative years.
Maybe not on purpose. I'm sorry you had a shit teacher at some point in your life but to say that they're all "x" is pretty ridiculous even for you. You usually come across as more interesting than that. Guess I was wrong. Enjoy the rest of your day

I just gave you a like and then I read this? C'mon man. Turned heel on me.

AdolescentShorttermDeermouse-max-1mb.gif
Some teachers cross their arms and sit on their desk and are just quiet until the class is.

"I won't teach until they stop having fun. That'll show them."

They are true to a degree. Some parents really just want someone to look after their kids for a portion of the day.

It's a necessary relationship. It's funny how you guys will cry your eyes out for struggling parents who have to work two jobs to support their family. You know what really helps them out, having to quit a job to watch their kids, because teachers don't want to work.

Millions of women have already had to drop out of the work force because of this shit. I guess that's just going to be another factor in the whole "wage gap" hoax in the future, eh? Win-Win for bullshit talking points outside of the realm of reality for Liberals.

I don't know, I didn't go to school with you. I don't disagree with you totally, some were pieces of shit. I'm just pointing out that they probably didn't like you much either.

Well paid babysitters. With great benefits

Ok? Doesn't change that parents want to ship their kids back to school because they are tired of babysitting them.

It's a necessary relationship. It's funny how you guys will cry your eyes out for struggling parents who have to work two jobs to support their family. You know what really helps them out, having to quit a job to watch their kids, because teachers don't want to work.

Millions of women have already had to drop out of the work force because of this shit. I guess that's just going to be another factor in the whole "wage gap" hoax in the future, eh? Win-Win for bullshit talking points outside of the realm of reality for Liberals.
Have a lot of experience with teachers that this subject don't you?
3 teachers in my family, and a circle of friends that consists of teaches, all say otherwise. But what do I know?

Moral of the story is don't say shit when you are being or be recorded.

What they said I don't see as that bad.

I hate teachers with a passion.

Sounds like you had some rough past trauma in school. That sucks. However, you are casting a very broad net when you malign all teachers and it makes you appear bitter, unreasonable, and deranged.

Have a lot of experience with teachers that this subject don't you?
3 teachers in my family, and a circle of friends that consists of teaches, all say otherwise. But what do I know?

It tells me that you know the totally unbiased and objective viewpoints of teachers on these topics.

Back