Opinion Oathkeeper son speaks out and makes a change.

They have ways to socialize home schooled kids.

So is there statement he isolated them from all other children. Did he physically abuse them. Did he starve them. Was he charged with child abuse, if so then let's see the link and we can talk about what an even bigger asshole he is.

- But all those little interactions that he would onlky get by interacting with diferent people, cant be replicate. Thats will affect the kid life forever. Sharing a vhs from Only the strong, getting in a fighting and shaking hands. All those little thing are important.

- Depriving a kid of the first love, the first kiss. The little social lessons that he can learn with people at scholl, people from diferent waling of life, its a bigger abuse to me, than getting spanked.
I mean someone arguing that they have a social life, well these kids weren't allowed that with this nutcase father.

- But all those little interactions that he would onlky get by interacting with diferent people, cant be replicate. Thats will affect the kid life forever. Sharing a vhs from Only the strong, getting in a fighting and shaking hands. All those little thing are important.

As I said home schooled kids have ways of socialization.

Funny you mention arming themselves. Part of why Stewart got 18 years was talking on social media 4 days later that his regret was not going to The Capitol with rifles to get it all over and done with.
Oh wow, Internet Threats! So scary!

Guy is supposedly obsessed with overthrowing the government that he brings zero guns when he has his chance, then posts about his regret days later. LOL!

Legalizing drugs and abortion is a leftist position.

Immigration under Biden is wayyyy higher than under Trump who wanted to build a wall.

Building statues of George Floyd and bending the knee to criminals was also a leftist, democrat position.
Trump did pardon the guy who stole money which was supposed to build a wall.
Since Trump is a convicted money launderer, I guess he felt sorry for his fellow criminal in Steve Bannon, and decided to pardon him for being a thief

Oh wow, Internet Threats! So scary!

Guy is supposedly obsessed with overthrowing the government that he brings zero guns when he has his chance, then posts about his regret days later. LOL!
The twat shot his own eye out, he wasn't blessed with a full shilling. The far right stuff was going to happen being a weirdo but don't drag your kids into it.

Trump did pardon the guy who stole money which was supposed to build a wall.
Since Trump is a convicted money launderer, I guess he felt sorry for his fellow criminal in Steve Bannon, and decided to pardon him for being a thief
The fact rumours are afoot he's planning on hiring Manafort as his campaign manager again is bonkers. He pardoned him after all the Russian ties...how is this not getting traction lol.

Hmm...might not be a good idea to play the blue state vs red state game on those issues.

Violent crime rate:

1. New Mexico
2. Alaska
3. Arkansas
4. Louisiana
5. Tennessee

Drug overdose death rate:

1. West Virginia
2. Tennesse
3. Louisiana
4. Kentucky
5. Delaware

Thoughts and prayers to anyone that has access to an abortion.

<36>
Buh buh some of the mayors are democrats

The fact rumours are afoot he's planning on hiring Manafort as his campaign manager again is bonkers. He pardoned him after all the Russian ties...how is this not getting traction lol.
Manafort also liked to watch his wife has sex with multiple men at the same time, Manafort is good friends with Roger Stone, so that might be where he picked up that habit.
I understood Trump hiring Manafort the first go round. Trump was considered a joke and no reputable campaign manager would work with Trump, so he hired Manafort even though Manafort is a horrible human being and probably compromised with all his foreign ties. Manafort was a lobbyist for Ferdinand Marcos, who was a shitty leader who stole from his people. He was also a lobbyist for Zaire dictator, Mobutu Sese Seko and Angolian guerilla leader., Jonas Savimbi. Manafort has worked for some brutal dictators/Leaders. So yeah I am surprised he is getting a second look from Trump. He probably has dirt on Trump, or Stone is pushing Trump to use him.

Buh buh some of the mayors are democrats

Some?

imrs.php

Lol@arguing against the leadership of Mayors while we have multiple threads of people applauding States overruling municipal Governments around here.

Because despite what the left thinks their idea of how evey child so be raised is not a fact. It's not a fact that every child must be indoctrination in what the left believes to be happy, healthy and productive.

By the way the Amish have their own schools that educate up to the 8th grade. That's when formal education stops and the boys go to trades and the girls are educated by the women.

Should the government go I and remove! all Amish kids because that cruel and abuse.
- If they have their own schools, and the kids arent getting privade of social life. so its basically like our schools?

Back