OCEAN'S 8 (First Trailer Released)

I have a feeling this would bomb. However i read an article that stated projections around 35-50 million would be considered successful. You can release a movie of two trees staring at each other and make 30 million opening weekend.
I'd go see that tree movie purely for the change of pace.

I actually thought the preview was a joke/parody for like a Beer commercial or something lmao
They do the parole scene at the beginning, right? And for five minutes I'm wondering, "Is she... doing a Michael Jackson impersonation? Why is she doing Michael Jackson?"

I was not prepared for how bad this movie is. I mean I knew I was walking into a gun fight but this was a blood bath. The best part is the cameo, and by cameo I refer to Rihanna who is dressed down the entire film except for one point, and the cameo is dem titties in a satin gown.

The dialogue is nearly rotten. How...? What? Why...?

They do the parole scene at the beginning, right? And for five minutes I'm wondering, "Is she... doing a Michael Jackson impersonation? Why is she doing Michael Jackson?"

I was not prepared for how bad this movie is. I mean I knew I was walking into a gun fight but this was a blood bath. The best part is the cameo, and by cameo I refer to Rihanna who is dressed down the entire film except for one point, and the cameo is dem titties in a satin gown.

The dialogue is nearly rotten. How...? What? Why...?

My question is.. why did they want to do this film? There's no way they could have thought this was going to work.

I've also noticed an uptick in female heroes and main bad guys. I'm assuming there now has to be a female hero along side the male because it has to be the female that physically fights the female bad guy as not to promote domestic violence by showing a dude beating down a chick..

Hollywood has long lost their battle in being the higher power in creating reasonable entertainment. Television now rules that world while Hollywood sinks deeper into a ridiculous caricature of itself.

I'm the other way thinking how did this not work?! Heist film, snappy music, pretty people, familiar concept -- how difficult is that? Waste of good actors.

Zero physical violence! This is a lot of ladies walking left and walking right, standing, sunglasses, outfits, cameos. It was completely for the ladies, because biddies were buzzing in the lobby after. and I was like you fucking bitches....

I'm the other way thinking how did this not work?! Heist film, snappy music, pretty people, familiar concept -- how difficult is that? Waste of good actors.

Zero physical violence! This is a lot of ladies walking left and walking right, standing, sunglasses, outfits, cameos. It was completely for the ladies, because biddies were buzzing in the lobby after. and I was like you fucking bitches....

Did it have a fake arrest?

Did it have a fake arrest?
It was a fake ass movie. Does that count?

The closest thing is James Corden as Your Stereotypical Insurance Investigator, and part of his performance is wondering whether he's in on it or not (he's not technically, but might as well be).

Anyone know the name of the hot actress who played the event coordinator office lady supervisor of Sarah Paulson? Couldn't find any leads from imdb.

She's odd, awkward and I probably wouldn't give a second look if she walked by me in public..but for some reason I find Awkwafina attractive. :confused:
NEIGHBORS-2-SORORITY-RISING.jpg

Anyone know the name of the hot actress who played the event coordinator office lady supervisor of Sarah Paulson? Couldn't find any leads from imdb.

Eaddy Kiernan?

Eaddy Kiernan?
That's her. You'd think someone would have persuaded her to do at least topless scenes. Weird that she didn't show up in Ocean's 8 imdb cast list.

Back