off to hospital

neverwas

bondage belt
@Silver
Reaction score
to my sherbros, @Jack Handy jr @Zer @Lethal and all the other guys, it is with a great sense of apprehension that i take my wife to hospital for her c-section today. we'r not sure when its gonna take place other than today. she was booked in after her scan on friday because the baby is breeched and transverse. which means the baby is in absolutely the worst position possible, with no sign of getting into the right position. i'll update this thread as we go along.

to my sherbros, @Jack Handy jr @Zer @Lethal and all the other guys, it is with a great sense of apprehension that i take my wife to hospital for her c-section today. we'r not sure when its gonna take place other than today. she was booked in after her scan on friday because the baby is breeched and transverse. which means the baby is in absolutely the worst position possible, with no sign of getting into the right position. i'll update this thread as we go along.

All the best to the missus bro. Tell her she's got all your sherbros pulling for her

Good luck bro. Don’t stress too much. Even though the baby is breech the baby will come out fine during c-section. Both my children were c-section. They were super healthy babies and are 12 and 9 now, still going strong! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Also, stay positive and strong for your wife even though you are scared to death.

and this is why i love sherdog. cheers guys, just about to leave for the hospital so it may be awhile before i update.

Good luck buddy.

And congrats!

Once in the hospital room, get some cavi-wipes and wipe everything that you may touch.

Cheers, welcome to the world Neverwas Jr.

Good luck Sherbro, hoping all is well

Good luck man, which sherdogger are you naming the kid after?

tenor.gif

Good luck with your new baby, all will be well..

We're now sat in a room waiting to be seen by a Dr, this is the bit I hate. It's not like I don't spend my professional life in a hospital.

Back