Crime Office of Congressional Ethics Opens Investigation on Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI)

So Ayanna Presley is the only one from "The Squad" to not have campaign finance allegations brought up against her.

<{you!}>
Lol oh yeah the squad

They came after the stormy Daniels, mueller, avenatti, beto, is our latest savior stage
Forgot bout them

That's what I thought. Thanks. Apparently some people around here are getting their info from CNN.

She really didnt. Notice how she isnt. being brought up on charges. She isnt exactly popular with the current party in power.

This is the squad that the Left and the MSM elevated to near deity status? I'm glad to see these idiots smashing the rose colored view the media has portrayed them with. Talib and especially Omar are terrible people and will be out of office soon. But think of how scary it is that they practically took over the Democratic party and got all of the attention. Be young, act like a feisty little cunt, and say bad things about President Trump. You'll be a media superstar and and gain influence to the point where even Pelosi's fossilized ass gets a bit nervous about it.

Jesus...change your font color. That shit is illegible with a white background.

That’s 3 out of the 4 “squad” that had done this yet so fresh so bold.

Don't these guys makes a shit load of money including the best health insurance? I was pretty sure they make at least 60k a year
This is before she was elected. Apparently, she was short on money because she couldn't work as much or at all while campaigning. I'm not offering this as a defense, just stating the facts. This should be fully investigated and let this lead us where the facts are.

Cool? Possible crimes should be investigated. And if found to be committed, should be prosecuted.

See how that works, conservatives?

Cool? Possible crimes should be investigated. And if found to be committed, should be prosecuted.

See how that works, conservatives?

What about Bill Clinton flying 30 times on the way to epstein island with no secret service? I'm not sure if anyone's investigating it

It does sound pretty cut and dry. We should let them bang, bros.

The only reason they are doing this is because she is anti israel and our government is israel first. they will eventually do the same thing to ilhan omar. aoc sold out so she has nothing to worry about

Back