Crime Officer, Court Official Killed During Tax Eviction

Yeah, there's really no such thing as a homeowner. Even if you're done paying off the bank who owned your house for the first 30 years, that only means you graduate to renting it from the government.

Dude should have learned to play golf to pay off the tax bill and keep the house.

cb77ca86-65cb-4742-a8bb-720700cd720d_text.gif

Court and property records also show that Acree has had financial troubles for years, filing bankruptcy in 1992 and again in 2004. In 2012, the Missouri Department of Revenue filed a tax lien on him, and a judgment was entered for $12,628.

His wages were garnished from GSM Corp., and the judgment was satisfied in 2016.

Records show Acree also owed back taxes from 2019 through 2023 of $1,150 for a livestock trailer, two utility trailers, a pickup, an SUV and two horse trailers.

In the summer of 2023, a roofing company issued a real estate levy against Acree’s property for $32,155.34.

Records show the new owner bought the property on Aug. 14, 2023, for $260,000 in a delinquent tax sale. The sale was confirmed on Nov. 20. On Feb. 22, records show the new owner paid the $18,543 in back taxes.

Deadbeat who couldn't manage his money, lost his house and ambushed and murdered two people instead of leaving.

If you sympathize with this guy, You're a nut job just like him.

Taxes are theft, sure. Roads and the fire department should just pay for themselves by private contributions. We could all live in libertarian utopia sponsored by corn nuts - corn to the core.
You guys know damn well that these taxes aren't just to pay for roads at this point. Government is paying for all kinds of nonsense.

Court and property records also show that Acree has had financial troubles for years, filing bankruptcy in 1992 and again in 2004. In 2012, the Missouri Department of Revenue filed a tax lien on him, and a judgment was entered for $12,628.

His wages were garnished from GSM Corp., and the judgment was satisfied in 2016.

Records show Acree also owed back taxes from 2019 through 2023 of $1,150 for a livestock trailer, two utility trailers, a pickup, an SUV and two horse trailers.

In the summer of 2023, a roofing company issued a real estate levy against Acree’s property for $32,155.34.

Records show the new owner bought the property on Aug. 14, 2023, for $260,000 in a delinquent tax sale. The sale was confirmed on Nov. 20. On Feb. 22, records show the new owner paid the $18,543 in back taxes.

Deadbeat who couldn't manage his money, lost his house and ambushed and murdered two people instead of leaving.

If you sympathize with this guy, You're a nut job just like him.
Well given that context, fuck that guy. House was bought from underneath him but not really. Had every opportunity to right his wrong and instead killed two people and then somehow got peacefully arrested.

It was self-defense against thieves.

So taxation isn't theft?

I've yet to encounter a libertarian with a cohesive and practical attitude towards taxation. It's just a religious belief masquerading as economic doctrine.
Taxation beyond what you get back in services is theft. You're already paying income taxes for state, federal, city in some cases, gas taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, vehicle taxes, air transportation taxes, business taxes, building taxes.

Taxation beyond what you get back in services is theft. You're already paying income taxes for state, federal, city in some cases, gas taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, vehicle taxes, air transportation taxes, business taxes, building taxes.
We pay like a $30 "wheel tax" on vehicle registration to supposedly pay for roads and the roads are complete shit

What should happen to people who refuse to pay for taxes relating to services they receive?
Lol my kids are in private schools and i pay $25K/annually for Property Tax that in theory largely goes towards public education. The gumbint said no to vouchers for those taxed for services they don’t use. In fact, most of the middle and upper middle class likely receive 5% or less in services of the taxes they pay. Not sure what you are asking…

There is nothing as permanent as "temporary" taxes.

I'm going to have to break with the chuds on this one. Property taxes play an important role in society. The guy should have sold his home and moved to somewhere he could afford.

Can you quote them? I'm seeing maybe one nobody I've never seen before doing that

Hard not to sympathize with the property owner because we all know it's theft. My father in law paid 11k a year im taxes on a paid off house that was worth 350k. I pay almost 8k a year. It's egregious. Basically rent. You never own anything

I don't blame the home owner. Somebody tries taking my home they are going down with me.

It was self-defense against thieves.

Isnt property tax how they also eventually steal land back when the area develops and becomes to expensive to pay for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back