Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

These kind of cop defender People should just be fucking honest and admit they feel deep down , he deserved to be murdered cause of his background and resisting. It would actually be refreshing to hear the truth from them rather than “ I’m not SAYING he should have been killed BUT....”

They're rioting, looting, & protesting because they know the world is a safer place.

You're just blindly raging while not reading what I write. How can you expect your cops to deal with a more difficult setting with a fraction of the training?
I kind of like how Germany does their police academies. On a different note, an incorrect argument I constantly see on here is everyone acting like departments and agencies around the US receive the same training. We’ve also had ride alongs with officers from Sweden, and Italy out here in Chicago and they were talking about how it’s much more tense.

Unfortunately we will see more of this.

Race relations have gotten infinitely worse due to the radical new left.

@Khabib Khanate are these folks assimilating "up" or "down"?
It’s been going on since 2007 and the left has been quiet and accepted it.

The Minnesota state fair in 2007 is where groups of black Americans went through the fair beating white Americans for sport.

https://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-at-wisconsin-state-fairwait-the-race-war-2011-8

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justi...air-mob-attack-Police-seek-hate-crime-charges

did the media care? No. They must have been hiding smiles.

That's because almost every time, it is their fault.

You should think harder before posting.
Their fault?
Jesus Bobgeese, I knew you were stupid but your extreme right wing ideology is taking you to new levels.

Lets start with Floyd, how about a 3 cops kneel on you for 9 minutes with one of them being on your neck. After about 6 minutes there would be goose shit all over the pavement and you'd be toast just like he was. In fact he stayed on his neck for almost 3 minutes after Floyd had no pulse, although he never checked so there's that. 3 cops couldn't handle a guy and put him in a cop car after he was handcuffed behind his back?

So now the latest incident, the cop says she thought she was using her taser and not her glock, they are trained to keep their handgun on their dominant side and taser on the other. A 25 year veteran of the police force cant tell the difference between a glock and a taser FFS. Oh but its the guy's fault for getting shot...right? They dont get to decide who gets the gallows, thats not their job.

Its obviously a police problem, and why anyone would stick up for bad cops is a mystery. Please name all the times since Serpico in the early 70's that a good cop has turned in a bad or corrupt cop. Cops in America have a major problem in training, use of force, racism, and laws that protect the bad ones. Everyone should be on board with reforming them into a real police force.

Again, I don't think the guy should have been killed and I do think it's murder. That said, can we stop makes heroes out of criminal scumbags? Absolutely stand against what happened but stop acting like these are good people.

I guarantee Twitter, Facebook, etc. are going to start shadow banning people that post this pic:

Eyz2JNBW8AMtC0v

It doesn't fit the narrative that he was a good family man like the picture of him that all of the blue checks are sharing with his kid.
Oh, so people that have pictures with guns are scumbag criminals now?

I have along list for you.

This will be ignored.
Yep, especially the facet to this tidbit we can deduce that either:
  1. He lied to his Mom on the phone in his final moments about why he was pulled over
  2. His Mom lied the press about why he was pulled over.

I would think not resisting is pretty pertinent when someone ends up dead because of it. Not sure why you have such an issue with this simple concept. Every single time.

Resisting arrest does not warrant being loaded with bullets. Christ.

Back