Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

So tradgic but once again.

ONCE AGAIN...the fucking suspect was being a menace and resisted arrest. The diversity hire thought she was tazzing him and accidently used her pistol because diversity hire.

This is tragic but a nothing burger of a story.

Why do all these calls for outrage revolve around shitty examples whom I'm supposed to feel sorry for?
And society is better off in the end that this shit stain is gone tbh.
giphy.gif

lol again dems good everybody else bad like i said will happen lol. take responsability for this chaos i dont care if you will go head over heals and tell me how criminals are good people but at least say it loud so every body can hear it. tell us how it is your responsability when you let criminal out on bail and give him court date and he does not show up and you will personaly go and find him and drag him to court

Please, attempt to use our common language.

Many racial policing reforms were implemented by the Obama DOJ after a spate of particularly brutal police killings.

Trump ripped them up and let the cops loose with military hardware and a promise his DOJ wouldn't do jack shit about police corruption or brutality.

Talk about not taking responsibility, or as you'd say "Dem bad boys good but I said dem other guys bad so we wash!!"

lol well how do you say in america chickens have found way back home. this b.s. dems created was build up since obama. now lets see what will dems do take side of law and order or bogus agenda they fed people sine obama. see if they crumble and take easy way out and blame everybody in this country but them selfs. i mean they love to talk be compationate and loving. lets see what b.s. they will spit now
It’s called “chickens come home to roost”

and the Dems will do what they have always done.

Blame white people in their entirety. You must understand, the people who now rule America, friggin hate hate hate hate regular Americans

I’m not saying that.
BLM started a disturbing trend that has been given center stage. That’s has trickled down into mainstream society and has impacted how people act and react to others
BLM started the disturbing trend....and not the conditions that helped to create BLM....? BLM didn't just pop up out of nowhere.
<puh-lease75>

There has hardly never been a good faith take or attempt to understand who and what BLM is about from the right.
Kap kneels, he's anti-military and anti-American. BLM starts up, they hate America and they hate white people. These things have been looked at negatively from the jump.
As usual with these kinds of situation, the actual problem gets ignored while people focus on the meaningless dumb shit that doesn't really matter.
Instead of focusing the attention on bad policing that led to the killing of a citizen, we have to instead talk about the character of the citizen and why he didn't do ___ and ____. It's a constant shifting from the argument that was originally brought forth.
BLM has had center stage--but what people are choosing to focus on are entirely different things.

Please, attempt to use our common language.

Many racial policing reforms were implemented by the Obama DOJ after a spate of particularly brutal police killings.

Trump ripped them up and let the cops loose with military hardware and a promise his DOJ wouldn't do jack shit about police corruption or brutality.

Talk about not taking responsibility, or as you'd say "Dem bad boys good but I said dem other guys bad so we wash!!"
like i said take RESPONSABILTY now. and go and drag people back to court because it was just not fair for them to be in jail waiting for their court date. enough of who to blame you gave them chance and told everybody they are victims of system not go find them and tell them you run the system now and they should go to court

BLM started the disturbing trend....and not the conditions that helped to create BLM....? BLM didn't just pop up out of nowhere.
<puh-lease75>

There has hardly never been a good faith take or attempt to understand who and what BLM is about from the right.
Kap kneels, he's anti-military and anti-American. BLM starts up, they hate America and they hate white people. These things have been looked at negatively from the jump.
As usual with these kinds of situation, the actual problem gets ignored while people focus on the meaningless dumb shit that doesn't really matter.
Instead of focusing the attention on bad policing that led to the killing of a citizen, we have to instead talk about the character of the citizen and why he didn't do ___ and ____. It's a constant shifting from the argument that was originally brought forth.
BLM has had center stage--but what people are choosing to focus on are entirely different things.
I’m sorry we are at the point where literally hunted is accepted as true. Now whites are being targeted and assaulted in MN
There are reasons why blm exists. But their entire approach has been awful and hamfisted and even racist. they have no platform that is supportable by most reasonable people.
They are lying about what happens and have made it impossible to support police reform at all
Kap word pig police socks and is a giant douche, in glad people are mad at him and reacted the way they did.
Everything blm and associates have done is off putting, extreme and now basically actively encouraging race riots
So no, sorry it’s not me acting in good faith when blm abuses their power so boldly

The law abiding citizens had one main weakness, we abided by laws... And for that we are being punished...

Watch how Blm change the whole story around while banking on his death.

I’m sorry we are at the point where literally hunted is accepted as true. Now whites are being targeted and assaulted in MN
There are reasons why blm exists. But their entire approach has been awful and hamfisted and even racist. they have no platform that is supportable by most reasonable people.
They are lying about what happens and have made it impossible to support police reform at all
Kap word pig police socks and is a giant douche, in glad people are mad at him and reacted the way they did.
Everything blm and associates have done is off putting, extreme and now basically actively encouraging race riots
So no, sorry it’s not me acting in good faith when blm abuses their power so boldly

BLM's approach has been awful, but it isn't hamfisted or racist. It only seems that way because you guys put every person that protests or riots or loots all into the BLM or ANTIFA bucket. How do you criticize a group that you don't know anything about? How are you determining who is and isn't a BLM member? You're still hanging on to Lebron tweets.
Going to a BLM protest in your city does not make you a BLM member. The organization has an express anti-violence policy. It has publicly and directly distanced itself from people/groups that have tried to start violence and anarchy.

What is awful about BLM's approach is that it isn't centralized, and it isn't organized. There aren't clear leaders delivering a clear message--someone that can go on the news and give straight answers to straight questions. It's just a bunch of different groups without clear leadership--which makes it easy for people to malign them as some sort of racist terrorist group.
But BLM isn't just some little group, the sentiment of what their aims are, fight for civil rights/equality/racism/etc--these things are things that a lot of people are with--and because of that, that will attract a lot of people from varying backgrounds.

That you're more concerned with Kap's pig socks than why he is wearing them is the dumb merrygoround that we can never seem to get off of. Conservatives find it more offputting that a guy would kneel during the anthem, than the idea that 'Hey, America is kind of fucked up when it comes to _____, and it's causing people to die. We should probably take notice and do something about that".
Focusing on shit that don't matter to own the libs.

It very much is violent if you resist arrest, jump in your car, and try to speed off while not only surrounded by police but with them leaning in your open door. Police have been dragged and killed by people speeding off like that. Nobody is saying this is justified either. He also was not shot for any reason. It was a mistake by the officer for grabbing the wrong weapon. Did he deserve to be tased? Absolutely. This officer's training failed her and she pulled the wrong weapon. That's all it is.
I am saying it was justified, the moment he resists arrest he is a danger to the cops and any bystanders that could get hit by bullets or by his car. I also don't believe she pulled out the wrong weapon. I think that's just the police's way of trying to defuse the situation by saying it was an accident and obviously has had no effect as we have seen with the peaceful protests.

<puh-lease75>

It's a slogan created by 3 Marxist women. They literally do the black community a disservice by diverting attention from what is destroying their communities.

Oh yeah, and they collect millions of dollars in donations which they use to buy giant houses in the most exclusive neighborhoods.

It's a slogan created by 3 Marxist women. They literally do the black community a disservice by diverting attention from what is destroying their communities.

Oh yeah, and they collect millions of dollars in donations which they use to buy giant houses in the most exclusive neighborhoods.

What are their names?
You guys keep bringing up these people as if they are actually leading anything. BLM started like 10 years ago, how much have you actually heard from these "Marxists?".
And what exactly is a Marxist in 2021?

And yes, Im sure that you know better about what is destroying black communities than the people living in them.
<puh-lease75>

Oh and there is a corrupt asshole in a large organization that got caught scamming? I guess that means the entire group is bad.
And that sort of thing definitely never happens in other groups.
<puh-lease75>

What are their names?
You guys keep bringing up these people as if they are actually leading anything. BLM started like 10 years ago, how much have you actually heard from these "Marxists?".
And what exactly is a Marxist in 2021?

And yes, Im sure that you know better about what is destroying black communities than the people living in them.
<puh-lease75>

Oh and there is a corrupt asshole in a large organization that got caught scamming? I guess that means the entire group is bad.
And that sort of thing definitely never happens in other groups.
<puh-lease75>

Um, can you not read the first fucking page of threads?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...98-white-neighborhood.4175847/#post-164359441

Second, half my neighbors are black. The cities to the south and east are both predominately black. Homicides are up 800% in one, and 600% in the other.

So yes, I do know better. The police have exactly nothing to do with their problems.

The NBA are all upset again now. But they make no mention of the cop that was murdered last week. What a bunch! I guess the players all wanna cry and wear jersey’s with special sayings on them again or threaten to not play unless the police are defunded. The MLB cancelled a game as well. Like they can afford to lose more fans.

if you say dems libs cons libtards trumptards you are most likely a fucking loser no matter what your financial or social status. Power off your blue or red imac g3 and take bath

You've put the onus on the victim this entire time. Goddamn, man.

The Obama administration created a system of federal checks that would reign in precisely the type of departments like the one in this case.

It wasn't Obama's fault that Trump came in and had his KKK-loving AG rip apart all racial policing reforms from the Obama era out of spite.
Obeying the law and not resisting is kinda how they could've prevented themselves from being a victim, no? That ultimately lays with them. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

like i said take RESPONSABILTY now. and go and drag people back to court because it was just not fair for them to be in jail waiting for their court date. enough of who to blame you gave them chance and told everybody they are victims of system not go find them and tell them you run the system now and they should go to court
Lol, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back