***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're entirely full of shit. And it's starting to get annoying tbh

Yet when Jokic bailed them out with an improbable, baseline fadeaway in the face of 7-foot Karl-Anthony Towns, the Nuggets’ postgame locker room carried on as if nothing special had just happened. The players enjoyed the postgame meal and the buses were ready to head to the airport.

“Like, whatever,” veteran Paul Millsap said of the reception Jokic got after he saved them in Sunday’s 100-98 win over the Timberwolves to improve to 7-2. “You expect that. It’s to the point where you expect him to make it every time. … At this point, you just sit back and watch it.”

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/11/10/nikola-jokic-game-winner/
Let's cut the bullshit and just acknowledge what happened here. You made a hot take about Jokic not being a crunchtime player without doing any research on the issue. The fact that you couldn't be more wrong -- that Jokic is actually one of the more proven and reputable crunchtime players in the league today -- just makes the whole thing pretty hilarious. Like lmao, what are the chances that of all the possible takes of all the players in the NBA, you'd come up with one that so brutally backfires
You didnt hoop, it's why this simple fact is alluding you..

How many teams win titles LED by un athletic big?.....
Just stop
He cant dribble, hes getting fed by Murray.

I took him second round in fantasy. He's having a good year. But honestly, almost every time they play a good team he shoots sub-40% then feasts against cans. Incredible improvement over the past two years, but he still has work to do.

I didnt look at the stats but I think from eye test he does better as the game goes on, even little things that might not show up on stat sheet

You didnt hoop, it's why this simple fact is alluding you..

How many teams win titles LED by un athletic big?.....
Just stop
He cant dribble, hes getting fed by Murray.
Lol

I didnt look at the stats but I think from eye test he does better as the game goes on, even little things that might not show up on stat sheet
I haven't seen them play enough this year to really judge intangibles. I'm just pointing out that he's actually got room to take another leap forward, which is kind of scary if he can do it.

Has anyone won Most Improved Player twice? He's on pace to do it this year.

I haven't seen them play enough this year to really judge intangibles. I'm just pointing out that he's actually got room to take another leap forward, which is kind of scary if he can do it.

Has anyone won Most Improved Player twice? He's on pace to do it this year.
there's got to be a first time for everything

Listen up Beri, you incestuous 3rd world hack.

Remember last year when I said Ingram was a comparable player to Siakim. And you went all blow hard Canadian about how it wasn’t even close?

Well how about now? Ingram is putting up better numbers and doing it in 5 fewer minutes per game... He’s also an American 22 years old while Siakim is a Cameroon 25... which means he turned 30 last year.

Suck on that shit you fucking nerd.

Remember last year when I said Ingram was a comparable player to Siakim. And you went all blow hard Canadian about how it wasn’t even close?

Well how about now? Ingram is putting up better numbers and doing it in 5 fewer minutes per game... He’s also an American 22 years old while Siakim is a Cameroon 25... which means he turned 30 last year.

Siakam might be 30 years old but he's healthy (knock on wood)

Ingram has blood issues at 22 (yikes) and looks like he's going to fatally overdose on pots any minute

If Ingram didnt look perpetually blazed, I think people would respect his development and actual improvements

Hes not Durant 2.0 like he was touted by some (due to build, I presume), but he and Randle both got called busts when either is far from it

Also Wiggins clearly gives a shit this year, still sucks at FTs but his effort has increased dramatically

Oh what tragic timing! Lonzo really wanted to play against the Lakers tomorrow, show em what's what, but, a stomach bug!

gotta think long term! gonna sit this one out, but you got this Ingram

Pelicans are probably better without Zo tbh. The guy is trash.

I actually hope Ingram gets a w over the Lakers at some point

If Ingram didnt look perpetually blazed, I think people would respect his development and actual improvements

Hes not Durant 2.0 like he was touted by some (due to build, I presume), but he and Randle both got called busts when either is far from it

Also Wiggins clearly gives a shit this year, still sucks at FTs but his effort has increased dramatically

Randle kind of is a bust...what’s his career win pct? .250?

if you want to lose and lose often... trade for Randle and start him.

Goddamn Clips are deep when healthy

This game is a disappointment.

So many blowouts already this season. Feels like it's happening way more often than normal.

Lmao..are you trying to say Ingram is better than Siakam?

Let's just ignore defense for a second and compare their two head to heads this season since they've play the same position

Siakam
39/10/4.5

Ingram
24.5/6/3

Lol.

Pascal is also the primary defender on the opposing teams best player.

Randle kind of is a bust...what’s his career win pct? .250?

if you want to lose and lose often... trade for Randle and start him.
Fair enough
I just meant hes no Bennett or Olowokandi or Adam Morrison etc for such a high pick

Not that it matters, but use the goddamn backboard, PG.

So lazy. Wait to squander a 3pt play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back