Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Ok so if a player tries to leave during the phase where they can be rezzed if they do then they are banned for lets say 15 mins? I would be cool with that. As long as at any other time I can leave with consequences.

Can you expand on this more? I only briefly played it on PS4 (enjoyed the game) but never got to try ranked. What about it didn't work?
Surely they could do a timer until that game would end?

players will tell you that Lifeline's healing drone is her best asset

other players will tell you it's her Care Package

but until you ping loot and Lifeline confirms the ping and her character goes "DEEBS" you will never know her true potential

{<redford}

Let's give a go pinning this instead of floating it in-sub. I've read it hit 20-30 million players as of a week ago. Good stuff. Enjoy, guys.

And congrats, Monk. You've hosting honours, so let me know if I can help with anything to incl. a poll on game features or characters et cetera.

Cheers

@Monkadelic

It's Mardi Gras and I was out on Bourbon Street last night and all I wanted to do was get home and play the game lol.

Won two in a row today, got really lucky with my randos. Basically I play an overwatch position, usually lagging behind the squad from high ground, that way I can orchestrate the attacks, force the enemy squad to go a certain way to get ambushed and when they flee from my homies I keep them pinned down.

So far up to four wins total and I've only been playing a few days, I don't usually like BR games but I love this game.

Toxic white male*

200.gif

Can we get some players stickied in the OP?

(pc) IIIIechoIIII

Can we get some players stickied in the OP?

(pc) IIIIechoIIII
Like what Kush is aiming for below with lobby orchestration and such?

I'd like to see as much integrated into OP as well so dawgs can zipline straight to a source for gamertags per platform; we can modify thread title to reflect such an update if Monk is down.

I'd also want Kush's OK to merge his initiative here into Official AL Discussion.

cc: @Monkadelic, @KUSHZ1LLA

I'd like to see as much integrated into OP as well so dawgs can zipline straight to a source for gamertags per platform; we can modify thread title to reflect such an update if Monk is down.

I'd also want Kush's OK to merge his initiative here into Official AL Discussion.

Of course. Crack on, pal.

And congrats, Monk. You've hosting honours, so let me know if I can help with anything to incl. a poll on game features or characters et cetera.

Cheers

@Monkadelic

Sorry matey, I missed this.

This isn't my thread, this is the people's thread! Just do whatever the majority wants. Whatever makes your life easier.

PLEASE MERGE! IT WOULD BE BETTER!

I just want to a get a good community of people together.

Last night i got 2 kills with a single arc star in Market. Was freaking hilarious.

PM'd you.

I had one of the weirdest wins yesterday...

I unlocked Caustic and I was playing with him and it was a solid team. I had knocked a player with my gas trap and his teammate downed me in the same room. My guys took them out and rescued me. After that, it was like my character was crawling even though I was upright. I told them what was going on and we tried to reset my speed using ziplines, re-deploy balloons, and nothing worked. I couldn't even slide.

I told them to leave me behind because I didn't want to slow the team. They replied, "No way man, we live or die as a team." I'm not gonna lie, I was beginning to cut an onion... I had purple shields and a longbow, I'm an ok shot so I said "I'll plink at whomever and do what I can.

It was down to us and the last two squads. One squad was across a depression in some buildings. They were being engaged by the other squad. My squad caught them in the middle. I marked and shot and my teammates rushed in and cut them to pieces.

We won!

One of the players said, "I told you man! We live or die as a squad!"

It was freaking epic.

Lobby list is up, fellas. Throw your handles out here to include platform if you'd like to connect with fellow VG dawgs. No pressure to do so, of course.

Lobby list is up, fellas. Throw your handles out here to include platform if you'd like to connect with fellow VG dawgs. No pressure to do so, of course.
Thank you for merging.

I play on PS4 and I am on PST. West coast time.

I'll be playing today and tonight so if any one wants to squad up, let me know!

I would love to play with some like minded adults!

Thank you

After that, it was like my character was crawling even though I was upright.

Thats a known bug. One way i heard to get around it was by jumping off a high area to trigger the fall animation.

Platform: Pc
Origin id: KaNesDeath
Region: NA East Coast

Thinking about it. The character Mirage looks interesting and so too does the robot who can zipline party members about. BRs always feel a mess though without really fleshing out and investing in the dynamics of the team you play on so in the end, it's just a gaggle of dudes who revive each other when downed. I like all the positivity around it though.

Was it just now released? When I logged on today (Ps), front and centre was a marquee Apex Legends recommendation. Never heard of it before reading Monk's thread here yesterday…

Yea Respawn released the game with basically no announcement or anything. I saw a quick article the day before that said something about Titanfall BR which sounded stupid as hell. Then my friend showed me a video and I realized the title of the article was just poorly written.

PC - Method114 USA

Back