No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
i guess ive got like a week to plow through zelda before diablo 4 takes over my life. i'm still trying to finish up on asscreed valhalla and far cry 6. for fuck sakes. if starfield gets delayed until the start of next year i probably wouldnt be so disappointed right now because ive got so much other shit i want to finish but at the same time i dont really want to miss out on the new games ive been looking forward to.

Honestly based on Bethesdas past it's probably a good idea to wait a bit after release before playing. If your on PC you might as well wait a good year and let the mod community do their thing.

Thread pinned and given no spoiler status.

Use spoiler tags please when talking (deeper) campaign points to include any plot twists, quest solutions, and/or secrets whatnot.

Build pageantry and advice – be it starter or veteran, welcome.

Journey well, fam. \m/

god damnit. nothing about the digital deluxe edition warrants the extra cost to me over the standard edition, except for getting to play it tomorrow instead of tuesday.

i got the feeling that the servers are going to break on official launch date, but they oughtta be going smooth for the early access

fuck sakes

so apparently you can just use task manager and kill the game if you die on hardcore and it wont register as a death. lol. people will cheese the fuck out of that

i wouldnt be surprised if you can just go to the playstation or xbox dashboard on death and kill the game and it will yield the same results.

lore speculation

based on those book of lorath videos I'm guessing the bloodied wolf is lilith's brother

esperando.gif

Finally made my decision on what I'm going in with tomorrow after months of decision making.

Arc Lash Sorc is my final choice.

Going werewolf druid for leveling, until I have the items for endgame cocaine bear build.

I didn't have anything on tomorrow night so I figured I'd pre-order the early release version and download now.

Will play after work. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Bleed Barbarian until I decide to lock in on a build.

I know druids are supposed to be slow starters, but I don't think I'm gonna pass up an opportunity to werewolf all over everything.

alright blizzard, you win. bought the digital deluxe edition. i aint waiting 5 more fucking days lol.

I know druids are supposed to be slow starters, but I don't think I'm gonna pass up an opportunity to werewolf all over everything.

in beta I disliked early werebear, but werewolf using storm strike as your builder and shred as spender worked well right away

early game claw sucks compared to storm strike. the latter gives you damage reduction and chains vulnerability and immobilize onto your targets

gamble for gloves to get the legendary that turns summoned wolves into werewolves and you can mow shit down with a pack of werewolves pretty early in the game

with a bit of luck by level 20 you can be a werewolf with a pack of three werewolves following you around, and when all three werewolves hit with a jump it's a huge nuke of damage

my body is ready.

what a fucking cocktease having this shit installed on my pc but not able to play. if this wasnt ran on online servers i'd be scrambling around the internet trying to find some kind of way to work my way around the system and play it. for fuck sakes.

Back