Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine how good of a game you have to be to beat ER for GOTY and Im only 39h in. I havent played in a bit but all I do is think about how amazing it is.

Yea I'm back to training and normal life so I wont be able to play for the next three days unfortunately. I can't imagine any game beating this for GOTY. I look forward to playing the great games that are coming or have come out try though.

Yea I'm back to training and normal life so I wont be able to play for the next three days unfortunately. I can't imagine any game beating this for GOTY. I look forward to playing the great games that are coming or have come out try though.
Yeah Imma go back and start working out again. Miss squatting goddamit.

I'm not very good at this game :)
Did you level up your armaments? it makes a huge difference. Also did you focus on your power stats or did you try and level everything evenly. I'm warrior mainly did dex, str and vigor. Upped my faith and intelligence by 2 only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I skipped my workout this morning because I was up too late playing and now you two are making me feel guilty. lol

haha I was out for 2 weeks so your good man. I had to make up time with my wife the week before ER and then ER dropped and I planned on working out but quickly gave up on that idea. Couldn't skip anymore though I was itching to get back at it this morning and it felt good.

My Guts sword has served me well but I’m moving to the Iron Throne sword tonight. Should hit 50 strength soon. I even found a cloak with raven feathers that grants extra power to jump attacks. I look like a Crow from the Night’s Watch.

Damn, how do some people have like 80 hours in already? I was only able to play between launch night and last Wednesday as I was out of town Thursday until last night, but I’m level 37 at about 14 hours played. Had I been around this past weekend I would imagine I could have clocked in another 10-12 hours bringing me to approximately 25 hours, but 80? When the games only been out like 10 days? How?
I was fortunate enough to be transitioning jobs at the moment so have a lot of down time for a couple of weeks. Just have to had some stuff off. Ill be insanely busy next week or so. So have to get ER out of my system until then lol

Did you level up your armaments? it makes a huge difference. Also did you focus on your power stats or did you try and level everything evenly. I'm warrior mainly did dex, str and vigor. Upped my faith and intelligence by 2 only.
I'm going with a magic build. I was pumping everything into int so I was getting 1 shot. Got my Vigor up to 25 so I think I'll do better next try.

My Guts sword has served me well but I’m moving to the Iron Throne sword tonight. Should hit 50 strength soon. I even found a cloak with raven feathers that grants extra power to jump attacks. I look like a Crow from the Night’s Watch.

Yea I got this moonveil Katana last night and I plan on respeccing to use it. I got a lot of items to respec so I'm not worried about switching back and forth anymore.

My buddy is using that Katana right now and he said he 1 shot a miniboss with it. 2-3 shots has been my best.

I’m not even sure if her drop is worth the frustration lol that blade tornado she spams is just ridiculous
I went and grinded 8-9 lvls and came back and beat her pretty easily. She is one of the Shardbearers (main bosses) so you do get a remembrance and a great rune.

Yea I got this moonveil Katana last night and I plan on respeccing to use it. I got a lot of items to respec so I'm not worried about switching back and forth anymore.

My buddy is using that Katana right now and he said he 1 shot a miniboss with it. 2-3 shots has been my best.
I wanted to respec and use that as well. But I just stuck with the Uchi and took it to +25. I’m at the final stretch of the game and there are tons of awesome weapons and boss weapons I still wanna try out. Looks like I’ll be having an experimental NG+.

Hi Walken! Long time no talk! Doing good other than me and my four kiddos are going through Covid lol. How are you doing? And whereabouts are you in Eldenring I just finished Stormveil toughest From game I have played but might just be the Wretch and str build lol.

Yeah COVID with kids has been a blast eh? We are doing well too.

I just started the 2nd castle. I finished Stormveil quickly, then went back to explore Limgrave more before going to the next area and progressing the story. I am mainly a sorcerer but have some decent dex too. I have been using the twinblade for melee which is great for taking out groups at the same time, then cheesing with spells whenever I can too. Most boss fights involve running away and rolling around in a panic while getting spells off whenever I can. I do think if I was pure melee I would have struggled a lot more, a lot of these guys do huge damage and can kill in 1 or 2 hits even though I've pumped my vigor up quite a bit.

Overall I just love the variety. You can find a cave or dungeon anywhere if you feel like doing that, you can go do fast paced horseback battles if you feel like doing that, you can quickly hop into someone else's game to help down a boss, or just gallop around and explore every nook and crannie and usually find something cool

I wanted to respec and use that as well. But I just stuck with the Uchi and took it to +25. I’m at the final stretch of the game and there are tons of awesome weapons and boss weapons I still wanna try out. Looks like I’ll be having an experimental NG+.

Yea this is the most I've wanted to try out all kinds of weapons in a souls game. Usually I just find a good weapon and stick with it. DS3 I switch end game at the two princes to a claymore from shield and sword.

I managed to cheese it vs draconic tree sentinel using the stray dog summon lol. He would have been a real pain in the ass on my level. Best thing is we killed each other with final blow but he dies first HA!

I managed to cheese it vs draconic tree sentinel using the stray dog summon lol. He would have been a real pain in the ass on my level. Best thing is we killed each other with final blow but he dies first HA!

This keeps happening to me with the dog. Sucks as you miss out on the runes when you die first.

This keeps happening to me with the dog. Sucks as you miss out on the runes when you die first.
Yeah that split second luckily made me get the runes. Would have been a fucking tragedy if I missed out on that crazy amount lol.

I think I went too far ahead and was underpowered. I skipped Stormveil castle and just kept riding north until I found a giant fire golem guarding the well entrance to the underground river city or whatever. Most populated mobs I have ever seen in a game with the monsters down there. Some tough ass boss fight I am nowhere near ready for, either.

Then I went up to the study hall that was nearby. The ghosts were tough but it was the phantom-esque magic wielder that made me quit that area. His defense was way too high and his magic attacks one-shot me.

So I warped out of there and went back to the shack, entered Stormveil castle for the first time and made short work of Margit after 3 tries. Back on the semi-linear path.

Can anyone help me remember a boss in Caelid I can’t seem to find again? I messed with him a bit when I was underleveled but he’s some kind of commander that summons adds in.

I’d like to wreck his shit now, please.

Can anyone help me remember a boss in Caelid I can’t seem to find again? I messed with him a bit when I was underleveled but he’s some kind of commander that summons adds in.

I’d like to wreck his shit now, please.
Commander Niall? I ran into him after i left the Crystal Mine you get trap transported to. He's in the lake behind some tree stumps or under a big tree. Can't remember which.

Back