Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a point you reach in the game where Patches is not available to find anymore? I'm trying to get them golden fowl feet and apparently he's the source, but I can't remember if I ever interacted with him. If I did, the last place was an island in the lake place

Is there a point you reach in the game where Patches is not available to find anymore? I'm trying to get them golden fowl feet and apparently he's the source, but I can't remember if I ever interacted with him. If I did, the last place was an island in the lake place

Hmmm it's been ages but I thought the last place to see him was Carian Manner or one of the castles. I just did one of his quests at Volcano manor.

Pretty sure if you kill Praetor Rhykard before engaging his quests he’ll be gone.

There is a chance he could be back in his original position in Murkwater Cave, after the ones i bought off him i just ended up making a load and keeping them in stock

The fire giant has fallen (4 attempts. Literally took me 75 tries with my magic guy. Melee >>> Magic all day. @Blayt7hh is on crack ;) j/k. You're great. ).

In all fairness, I'm 14 levels higher than that character, but I'm not seeing 5 attempts per level.

I did notice that they patched out the ability to use the horse/goat. That's an odd choice.

That said, I'm back at the Forge of the Giants.

sam+61.gif
They didnt patch out the option to use Torrent on the Fire Giant. If you summon Alexander the horse disappears. If you dont summon Alexander you can keep the horse. Still an odd design decision though imo

MY SOLE CRITIQUE OF THE GOAT GAME.......

Elden Beast. What an absolute let down of a final boss given some of the ferocity and complexity you face throughout the game. He's a bit of a cunt to be sure, but overall you can figure him out very easily and everything is way too chill.

Hoping the DLC redeems with a final boss for the ages.

It's now getting long in the tooth. crumbling farum azula is the worst map of the entire game.

It's now getting long in the tooth. crumbling farum azula is the worst map of the entire game.
Typical words from somebody beaten down relentlessly by Maliketh the Black Blade.

<36>

It's literally a masterpiece. Go lie down, rewind time and fight the best boss in the game bud. You'll come around eventually.

To be fair, I ran three characters through NG 6/7 so I may have a problem.

MY SOLE CRITIQUE OF THE GOAT GAME.......

Elden Beast. What an absolute let down of a final boss given some of the ferocity and complexity you face throughout the game. He's a bit of a cunt to be sure, but overall you can figure him out very easily and everything is way too chill.

Hoping the DLC redeems with a final boss for the ages.
I didn't like Elden Beast either. Their final bosses are normally pretty awesome but it's just a pain to fight and not very interesting. And the arena in both phases is the ugliest in all their games. The DLC should be something special though.

Doing an Arcane Heavy run. At first I thought it was meh but I just got a hold of the Bloody Helice and that thing is just stupid.
It's an absolutely sick weapon. Big pokers are fun as fuck. Two at once is pretty fun too. I think I dual wielded it with the Godskin Stitcher a few times. Arcane heavy builds are nice for loot, as that it the best stat for increasing drop rates on items.

I didn't like Elden Beast either. Their final bosses are normally pretty awesome but it's just a pain to fight and not very interesting. And the arena in both phases is the ugliest in all their games. The DLC should be something special though.
Elden Beast just felt lazy, maybe rushed? Still wicked but in a game of such perfection it stands out to me.

Did you find the bonfire closest to the Godskin Duo? I've done a few playthroughs but always have trouble getting back there. The area is pretty confusing.

Back