No Spoilers Official GOD OF WAR: RAGNARÖK Discussion

I didnt know about that tmnt game...

Me neither . That's a really dark take on the series to be going mainstream. I am interested (a lot) but i am afraid it will ruin my childhood memories of that cartoon.

Me neither . That's a really dark take on the series to be going mainstream. I am interested (a lot) but i am afraid it will ruin my childhood memories of that cartoon.
Im all in, personally. The cartoon for me got out done by the 1990 movie. Since then, theyve been awfully childish, so id love them to go a different direction and frankly, it needs to if anyone really wants a profit.

Im all in, personally. The cartoon for me got out done by the 1990 movie. Since then, theyve been awfully childish, so id love them to go a different direction and frankly, it needs to if anyone really wants a profit.

I am most likely going to be all-in as well. I don't know if they are lacking profit though. It's a money making franchise. The game Shredder's Revenge had solid reviews and sold really well. Toys are still selling and will continue to sell thanks to periodically released animated tv series. Seth Rogen is rebooting the film series. Childish yes... but we are talking about mutant talking turtles that are ninja trained by a giant rat yes? lol.

I really wish theyd hurry up with a New Game+ cuz i keep watching the thor and odin fights while doing cardio.

Honestly, why is it taking this long? Doubt theyll add more stuff.

I really wish theyd hurry up with a New Game+ cuz i keep watching the thor and odin fights while doing cardio.

Honestly, why is it taking this long? Doubt theyll add more stuff.

Is this supposed to be in the works?

There's new content coming ?

So, the DLC is free right? Ok, but is it just a fuck around or is it a story?

So, the DLC is free right? Ok, but is it just a fuck around or is it a story?

It's a rogue-like mode and has some great story moments about Kratos past and hints at his future after the events of Ragnarok. I loved it, got 100% in it.

It's a rogue-like mode and has some great story moments about Kratos past and hints at his future after the events of Ragnarok. I loved it, got 100% in it.

Yeah same here, probably my favourite DLC in a while too

I'm playing the dlc on prowess level, it's not easy tbh. I can switch to less difficult mode but too stubborn. it's a good dlc that's worth a try, the upgrade system is cool and so is the story.

Back