Multiplatform (]***Official GTA6 Thread***[)

Rockstar's first GTA5 trailer, on their YouTube channel, has had 102 million views in 12 years.

The first GTA6 trailer is about to shatter that record within a little over a day.

The total estimated viewa across several YouTube channels, Twitter, & Facebook is purely theoretical.

The setting looks embarrassing....ooof. Impressive technicals no doubt, but looking very comical and over-the-top, ala Saints Row. No thanks.

2025?
Holy fuck these cats really know how to milk the customer lol.
It's like a year away..... this is in an industry where it's normal to tease a name of a game 6+ years away.

It's like a year away..... this is in an industry where it's normal to tease a name of a game 6+ years away.

And thats why I stopped gaming.
If a woman teased me for 6 years my dick would fall off lol

It's fucking GTA, you break out a flame thrower or blow up the car with C4
I know that. But twerking is such a dumb looking fad of which I don't like seeing spread into more of our culture as a reflection of how dumb we actually look.

It’s a game where you can mass murder civilians at will. Why are you so fixated on twerking of all things? Sure it’s trashy but nowhere near as bad as other stuff in the game.
Its a dumb looking fad I wanna see less of, not more of.

I saw the 2025 date and thought “but that’s so far away”, then I realized it’s almost 2024. Time flies when you’re getting old.

GTA is the reason I bought a PS2, 3, and 4. Rockstar games are almost the only games I played throughout my 20’s and 30’s. I’m hyped.

I know that. But twerking is such a dumb looking fad of which I don't like seeing spread into more of our culture as a reflection of how dumb we actually look.
GTA is basically a reflection of modern society. Don't blame them. Blame us. They're not promoting anything, so much as they're shining a light on the trashier aspects of our society.

I wouldn't call it a "fad" though. The Macarena was a fad. Twerking is unfortunately here to stay.

2025?
Holy fuck these cats really know how to milk the customer lol.
I know right. I'm super excited for the game. At least for single player which is how I prefer playing.

Also enjoy the gaming industry. A friend and I were talking last night about rockstar's marketing. They really know how to get their target audience riled up. We both think they may have manufactured all that leaked screen shots / leaked footage controversy. Sure gets people going before they even drop the one minute trailer. Haha!

I'm leery of anything coming out these days, but I just can't see Rockstar not being Rockstar, even with Houser gone, though he did play a big role in developing this game. They have been the South park of video games, everyone is fair game.

I really like the bf/gf Bonnie and Clyde-like duo theme as well. Lucia is nice and thicc and I always want something nice to look at if I'm playing a game as a female character.

Florida, along with western culture in general, is so ripe for satire, can't wait!

Hoping the black bare knuckle Floridian champ Mike Perry will be included in some capacity.

This could be the GOAT game if it was the entire state of FL and not just Miami Dade.

PS5 Pro isn’t even confirmed yet. Where do these guys get their info? Seems like wishful thinking and nothing more

The Tom Henderson reports, and I think he gets his info from someone at Sony seeing as he's been pretty spot on on PS related hardware in the last 18 months or so.

The Tom Henderson reports, and I think he gets his info from someone at Sony seeing as he's been pretty spot on on PS related hardware in the last 18 months or so.
It's obviously coming. They're not just all of a sudden stop that business practice of making bank by releasing three or four consoles during a generation. I'm sure MS also has a Series X+ in the cooker as well. It's basically expected now.

It's obviously coming. They're not just all of a sudden stop that business practice of making bank by releasing three or four consoles during a generation. I'm sure MS also has a Series X+ in the cooker as well. It's basically expected now.

From the Microsoft hardware info leak from the court case against the FTC there wasn't any mention of a mid gen refresh only the refreshes of the X (digital only and new shape) and S (slightly different shape, black and 1tb) plus the shelved stuff like the streaming stick and and custom stuff for controllers.

There was an interview that Phil Spencer said that he saw the X as the mid gen refresh but just available at the start of the gen but I agree with what you said,I wouldn't put it past them if they had something cooking

Back