Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Many oldsters are never the same after taking a fall and at times the fall is the beginning of the end for them. Can't call him Glass Joe because the son of a bitch keeps getting back up after his tumbles.
This is actually true I've been saying since he fell off his bike I had to change my opinion of him. I used to think he'd go down from one punch in an old person fight, but the way he jumped up from that bike fall... not the big pussy I thought he was.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/13/politics/biden-all-blacks-gaffe-intl/index.html
Biden confuses All Blacks rugby team with brutal police force

President Joe Biden made a gaffe during his visit to Ireland on Wednesday as he confused a rugby team with a controversial 1920s-era British police force.

Biden was speaking at the Windsor Bar in Dundalk, Ireland, when he appeared to mistake New Zealand’s All blacks rugby team with the Black and Tans, a brutal force deployed against rebels during the Irish War of Independence.

Funny stuff he can't even maintain the agenda his administration pushes.

Biden entrance really fit well with this song

Almost WWE'esque

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/13/politics/biden-all-blacks-gaffe-intl/index.html
Biden confuses All Blacks rugby team with brutal police force

President Joe Biden made a gaffe during his visit to Ireland on Wednesday as he confused a rugby team with a controversial 1920s-era British police force.

Biden was speaking at the Windsor Bar in Dundalk, Ireland, when he appeared to mistake New Zealand’s All blacks rugby team with the Black and Tans, a brutal force deployed against rebels during the Irish War of Independence.

Funny stuff he can't even maintain the agenda his administration pushes.

Sure he wasn't mixing up with this?

2f57e69df2c61ed747b3431acd325585.jpg

Why do you bother copy & pasting nonsense? Chuckle. You don't understand that it's nonsense do you.<Lmaoo>

Ooof. And did the crowds cheering actually increase when he fell?

edit:

Fxj2j_hXwAQSJ0t

there is also a lot of clips from the event, yikes he sounds awful and looks like he is melting to death the entire time. They have some other clips where he is clearly lying and/or rambling on lol

Last edited:
Back