Multiplatform Official Lies of P (Pinocchio Souls) Discussion

Finally at the last boss in NG+

Honestly one of the more difficult NG+ experiences I have played through.
I only fought up to scalped watchman in new game plus but found it way easier. Does it get really hard at a certain point?

I only fought up to scalped watchman in new game plus but found it way easier. Does it get really hard at a certain point?
It feels like any other NG+ early on but it becomes hell later even with normal mobs. By the time you get to Laxasia it feels like hard mode - at least for me it did.

Nope. I don't use guides in Soulslikes.

Well the first run I don't either but if you're chasing a platinum/100% achievements then it's very useful second playthrough because there are some trophies that are really easy to miss. Up to you though of course, it's your time just thought you could save a few hours chasing the more tedious ones.

Well the first run I don't either but if you're chasing a platinum/100% achievements then it's very useful second playthrough because there are some trophies that are really easy to miss. Up to you though of course, it's your time just thought you could save a few hours chasing the more tedious ones.
I know, I appreciate the thought my friend. To be fair, I did use one for my 100% on Elden Ring because well, ER is huge lol.
I just assumed you had to do 3 playthroughs anyways since there are 3 endings.

Congrats! That's my eventual goal as well, how would you say it compares to the souls/sekiro 100% achievements?
It's up there if you don't know what you're aiming for. Once you have an idea it's about Bloodborne levels I'd say.

Sequel officially confirmed

https://www.eurogamer.net/lies-of-p-sequel-confirmed-as-game-director-teases-dlc

Lies of P director Ji Won Choi has provided a first glimpse of the game's forthcoming DLC, as well as confirmation a sequel is in the works.

In a Director's Letter video, Choi thanked the community for the game's 1m sales and provided an update on its future.

"Our highest priority is developing the DLC and working on our sequel," he said. While the DLC had already been revealed, the sequel had not.

That said, fans have already been speculating about what a sequel could focus on, based on hints at the end of the game (no spoilers here!).

As for the DLC, Choi shared screenshots as a tease, which show the main character at sea on a huge ship. "I can promise you one thing," he said. "What I just showed you scratches merely the tip of an iceberg." So, could this be Titanic inspired, or will we finally fight The Terrible Dogfish from the original story?

Finally got some more time in, I've made it through the Barren Swamp area. This game is absolutely fantastic, I am beyond excited for a sequel!

Back