Official Lloyd Irvin Statement

lol, cesar

ad0z8j.png

ok, dudes that train there, the girl on the right is really pretty

Is that Ceaser Gracie, or Kevin Hart?

I wouldn't mention it on here. Though I would copy/paste what you did (the whole thing, really) so that you can easily put it back up after they remove it.

Highlighting it here brings it to his attention.

Very true. I won't mention it here.

Just tell me if it has been edited.

Does anyone remember the names of the two guys who allegedly raped there teammate on NYE?

Nick Schultz&Matthew Maldonado. Lloyd Irvin is their coach, he tried to be part of a gang rape in 1989 but claimed he couldn't participate due to the lack of blood flow to his penis.

Nick Schultz&Matthew Maldonado. Lloyd Irvin is their coach, he tried to be part of a gang rape in 1989 but claimed he couldn't participate due to the lack of blood flow to his penis.

this deserves a bump

Grand Jury reconvenes on Feb 27 I believe.

Sent from mobile

Guy has multiple people editing his wiki page. Taking down even factual events such as Ryan and Fowlers leaving his association.

Guy has multiple people editing his wiki page. Taking down even factual events such as Ryan and Fowlers leaving his association.

Isn't there a way to report this to wiki? I've never done any editing there so I don't know.

There should be a way to lock the page or something though to keep factual info up.

Isn't there a way to report this to wiki? I've never done any editing there so I don't know.

There should be a way to lock the page or something though to keep factual info up.

There is, but it involves being a huge tattle tail. I will see what I can do

They're even claiming it's not the same LI

So they are replacing objective facts with lies?

That is a tale that needs tattling.

Lol at saying it's not the same Lloyd Irvin.

Link to his own statement admitting it was him.

I would just keep the facts as neutral as possible, and make sure you provide documentation on every claim. Especially if there are people updating from both extremes, they may have to lock updates for a while.

I would just keep the facts as neutral as possible, and make sure you provide documentation on every claim. Especially if there are people updating from both extremes, they may have to lock updates for a while.

Oh yeah, I am a history nerd, and citations are what we live for. No hear say on wikipedia.

We need devnul or town biz to come to the rescue...

Back